11.

Jin's POV:

"Jinyoung? Is that you?" I asked a little breathlessly into the speaker of the phone.

I've tried to reach my friend over five times now and always was sent to voice mail.

My patience was slowly running out, especially since Yugyeom became whiny and tried to escape my lap every second, Jungkook wanted to join his big brothers in the bathtub and deliberately tried to drown himself, Jimin, Hoseok, and Taehyung kept splashing around, creating a hell of a mess in the bathroom, after they finally got used to the water temperature.

Before that, the three troublemakers were crying and complaining because the water was too hot... It wasn't. Just their skin was so cold and their toes so frozen, that it felt like I was trying to bath them in lava.

And as if the chaos in the bathroom wasn't enough and brought me close to tears of frustration, Yoongi kept running in and out with the remote, complaining that the TV wasn't functioning and he couldn't watch the movie I allowed him to.

On top of that, Namjoon still hadn't found Youngjae, which as probably good news, because that could mean he wasn't outside all alone, but it still left me with an antsy feeling, because there still was the possibility of him being kidnapped or drowning in a lake, puddle or pond of a neighbor.

What if he fell into Jinyoung's pool? Namjoon was checking on that right now.

"Yes, of course, it is me! Who else?" Jinyoung sounded annoyed and very relaxed. So he didn't know yet that his youngest was wandering outside alone, in the midst of this horrible weather.

"What are you doing right now?" I asked, while my brain tumbled over itself, trying to find a solution on how to break the news to him.

If it would be my Kookie, I would flip a table. That was for sure. And knowing Jinyoung's temper... much more could be expected. Flipping tables followed by a severe mental breakdown caused by sheer panic and fear for your baby.

"Why?" he sounded suspicious.

But it took me a while to answer because I needed to let Yugyeom off the hook for a tiny moment in order to pull Jungkook back by his collar, to prevent my youngest from happily flipping himself headfirst into the bathtub.

Chaos.

Yugyeom was quick on his feet and ready to escape my arms, as I pulled him back.

Both the babies were frowning at me and making unhappy noises, Yugyeom even started to cry out of frustration.

That wasn't fair!

If anyone deserves to cry, that would be me!

"What is going on at your place?" Jinyoung asked, "If your busy, just call me back!"

"No! It's important, please, stay on the li- For god's holy macaroni! Taehyung! Sit your bum back down! If anyone of you three tries to make another bomb in the bathtub, I'll confiscate all of your plushies! Hobi! Stop trying to pull Jungkook in! Don't make me madder than I actually am!" I scolded and sent a glare to each and every one of them.

"Seokjin!" Jinyoung yelled, demanding my attention back.

"Oh, I am sorry. Really. But I am not really good at multitasking so much at once. Anyway, I am back. So... I suggest you sit yourself down and let me talk. Once I am finished you can react."

"What the heck is going on? Are you trying to tell me that Jaebum cheated on me, that asshole?" he answered and my eyes grew big.

"He did what?" Not able to believe it.