18.

Namjoon's POV:

It was one of those lazy, utterly exhausted after-sickness days.

Where the blinds were halfway down and even though the sun was shining and it was a bright and beautiful day with lots of adventures waiting outside, nobody thought of leaving their spot on the couch.

After Yoongi got sick, Jungkookie followed, and then it struck like lightning, infecting Tae, Jimin, Hobi, and later Jin. Miraculously, I stayed healthy. All of a sudden being terribly busy, trying to nurse them back to health and not burning the chicken noodle soup, breaking the thermometer, or killing somebody by accident.

Having five little boys, all coping differently with being sick – from being utterly whiny, acting overdramatic as if they were dying any second now, to denying it ultimately trying to escape to play all the time.

Jin tried to help, but couldn't do much, since his fever made him slow and prone to fall asleep any second.

I was very, very glad that the worst part was finally over, and now everyone was just exhausted and trying to take a breather.

Jimin and Yoongi were half asleep. Yoongi doing nothing, Jimin startling up from time to time, pushing the toy car on his lap two times and then going back into his delirium.

Jungkook cuddled himself very close to Yoongi. He wouldn't leave him for a minute since he fell sick first. It was kinda cute, but also exhausting – changing diapers turned into a more significant horror than it already was.

Kookie would whine and cry for his Yoongi hyungie, grabbing for him and only calming down if his oldest brother was close again and patting his head.

Even now, relatively healthy again, his tiny hands held on tightly to Yoongis shirt. At the same time, Jungkook's undivided attention was glued to the TV that was running in the background.

An advertisement was playing, and no one was really paying attention.

Taehyung was sitting on the window, peaking out under the blinds, blinking as he just stared. He had no intention of going out. He was just looking. While Hoseok laid close to him, propped up with a few pillows and intensly going through a tower of picture books, being pretty indulged into the picturesque stories of Peter Pan, Gullivers Travels, Snow White, Tayo the little bus, the PJ Masks, and Marshall and his Paw Patrol pups.

Jin was sitting on the other side of the couch, sniffing from time to time, he still was a bit sick, checking his social media and trying to find out what exactly he had missed. He was also occasionally chatting with a few of his celebrity friends and Jinyoung. The latter wanting to figure out if he could help us any further.

God bless Jinyoung, really. The man was a saint. At first, I had my suspicions about him, he seemed a bit mean and pretty direct, but I learned that he had a soul of pure gold.

While I was struggling trying to nurse my family back to health, he brought medicine over, went grocery shopping for us, gave me tips on what to do and how to help them properly, and even cooked a few meals.

Jinyoung was great.

Jinyoung was my new hero.

While I stared at Jin, tapping away on his phone, I realized that he was still very much beautiful, even though the fever took its toll on him. His eyes were still sparkling, and the red tip of his nose was very much adorable.