6.

Kim Namjoon:

Dim light beautifully filtered through the dusty windows into the kitchen, painting happy patterns on the wooden floor.

And I fitted well into that imaginary bubble of safety and happiness.

I was leaning on the kitchen counter, with the back to the oven, in order to be able to ignore the disaster I caused today.

What I can't see, can't bother me.

Simple as that.

A constant smile was plastered on my face, showing only one dimple as the other was hidden by a phone screen.

Jin's voice was invading my system and it didn't take much to set up the play pretend and imagine him here right next to me, to the very place he belonged.

We- well, more like Jin- were talking for almost half an hour. My boyfriend rambled on and on about the beauty of Hawaii and how he sweats buckets and how a dumb pimple appeared on his forehead and he went to war, fighting it TIL death.

It was so beautiful to me.

Everything that moved Jin's world was important to me, everything that was on his mind had taken my interest immediately. Call me whipped, but I was just too in love with him and it felt so damn right.

This was the place where I belonged, I was destined to spend the rest of my life right next to Jinnie and five loud, annoying little devils.

"So, Joonie, how was your day?" Jin ended his rambling about a scary statue of a Greek god and threw me out of the comfortable state of drowning in his voice and bathing in the sunlight.

It was like someone stripped my blanket off me and it took me a while to wake out of this daze, tasting words on my tongue that were caught somewhere in between and felt so strange.

"Uhm" my voice sounded rough compared to Jin's smooth one. It felt out of place and totally not fitting.

"Joon? You still there?" He asked as I blinked way to often, trying to build sentences in my mind that didn't sound too bad.

This was way more complicated than writing lyrics.

"Yeah, love, I am still here" I shortly stated and started to chew on the inside of my cheek, staring at the beheaded roses that were now shone on by a soft golden-orange light, looking like someone put a halo on them.

My conscience was killing me by now. In my mind I was already as dead as the roses.

"Don't 'love' me you dork and actually tell me how your day was!" Jin sounded amused and I could literally the big smile he was sporting now while his eyes would be glued to a random object, twinkling and sparkling like the night sky full of stars.

"It was very eventful" I finally brought out, a bit hesitant and the words tasting quite foul in my mouth.

It felt like not immediately spilling the truth to him was like poisoning myself. It was bitter and hard to swallow.

"Oh Joon, what happened? Don't tell me you killed one of our kids!" He still sounded happy.

"No, but the roses were killed in a rather unfortunate accident" - that wasn't an accident at all and caused by Yoongi's pure desire to break rules.

"My roses?" Jin gasped "how?"

The poison was invading me again. Seeping into my lungs, making it hard to breathe, invading my stomach, turning it upside down and installing the urge to puke out all the truth.