Chapter 3 • Flashback 3

Jungkook's P.O.V

Thank God, Lisa answered my call after ignoring me for 2 days now. I can't blame her. I broke her trust in me and I was the one who put the both of us into this whole mess.

" Babe, please listen to me. I know that I'm such a jerk for huring you and for putting our relationship at stake. I don't love Tzuyu." Me telling her honestly what I feel.

I'm not expecting her to talk back because I've given her so much pain that's why I decided to talk again.

" I know you're mad at me because of what I did. I just want to let you know that I never love her the way I love you."

Since the day that she confronted me. I know right there and then that I fucked up big time. I hurt the love of my life to the point that she started avoiding me and it made me realize that I can't live my life without her in it.

" Jungkook, it's over for us. Let's end this relationship that we have. I can't be with someone who wasn't sure of his feelings towards me. I don't want to be with someone who will just take me and my love for granted just because I love him so much." I can sense the hurt in her voice when she said that and tears started escaping from my eyes. You messed up everything, Jeon. Karma is slapping you in the face real hard now, huh?

" No baby, please. Don't say that. We can survive this problem, just stay with me. Don't do this to me baby, please? I know I'm an asshole for hurting the girl who loves me beyond anything. I can't afford to lose you. I can't baby. I can't." I started crying while saying this to her. I hurt my girlfriend big time and I am also hurting myself.

" You dragged our relationship into this nightmare, Jeon. You choose to break me just because of one stupid fight that we had. Now face the consequences of your actions." She's right, we were happy back then but I fucked it up just because we had a fight and I allowed Tzuyu comfort me instead of solving that goddamn misunderstanding that me and Lisa had.

I broke Lisa's heart and trust. Saying sorry won't help her ease the pain that I brought her into. I was crying like a mess at my room when I heard a knock at my door and it was Jin hyung.

" Kook, why are you crying? Are you okay? You can talk to me and I am here to listen. I'm your hyung after all." Jin hyung hugged me and I cried even more and I noticed that my other hyungs came to my room to comfort me.

I started telling them what really happened. Because right now they are the only people I trust next to Lisa.

" Jungkook, did you feel in love with Tzuyu at some point that you were talking? Tell us honestly." Suga hyung asked me. I know he hate me as of now because I broke Lisa. Suga hyung and Jin hyung are the 2 closest guy friends of Lisa, including Bambam his childhood bestfriend.

" I didn't fell in love with Tzuyu, hyung. I was such a jerk for making Lisa feel that she doesn't deserve to be loved when in fact I promise not to hurt her and yet I broke my own promise." I told them with my head down. I can feel that they are disappointed in me because of what I did.

" You know from the very start what Lisa had experience in the past. I told you that when you told us that you are courting her. You promised me that you will never do that to her and you broke that fucking promise of yours, Jeon Jungkook." Jin hyung told me with so much anger. Who wouldn't be angry? Lisa, is like their little baby sister that is why they are being like this towards me.

" Hyung, calm down. It wouldn't help us if we let anger overcome our emotions." Hobi hyung butted in being the sunshine he is.

" Hyungs, I can't live without Lisa. I can't afford losing her or seeing her happy with another man. It will break me. I lover her so much. She's everything to me." I started crying again and again.

" If you want her back, you must prove to her that you changed for the better. For you to be better for her. Lisa, doesn't deserve a guy who wasn't sure of his feelings. Because Lisa's love is unconditional." V hyung said as a matter of factly which we all agreed to.

I promise to be the better version of myself not just for me but also for Lisa and our relationship. I won't let temptation run over me again.

- - -

Annyeong! Sorry for all the grammatical errors, because English isn't my first language.

💜 hdominique