Chapter 6 • Interview

Jungkook's P.O.V

6:00am

I woke up earlier than expected because I'm so excited to spend this day with Lisa. After a minute of stretching and spacing out, I took a bath and fixed myself.

I'm wearing a black shirt with denim jacket paired with a black jeans plus my all time favorite brown timberlands. After a minute or two, I headed downstairs to see Jimin and Hobi hyung reading some book at our living room.

" You're up early, Kookie-ah that is so not like you for someone who loves staying up late just to play Overwatch." Jimin hyung teased me. He's right by the way, but if its for Lisa, I can definitely give up playing video games.

" Yes hyung. I'll pick Lisa up at her dorm that's why I woke up a little bit earlier." I replied while heading towards our kitchen to see a busy Jin hyung.

" Morning, Kook. I'm almost finished packing your breakfast. Drink some coffee so you wouldn't get sleepy while driving." Jin hyung stated and I nodded in agreement.

I saw him placed 2 bananas, 4 pancakes with chicken nuggets and 2 milks and a gummy candy at a lunchbox.

" Hyung, don't you think you prepared to much for our breakfast?" I asked him because I think bananas and milk would be fine.

" Come on, Kook. Don't worry about it. I don't want the both of you to be hungry along the way. By the way that gummy candy is for Lisa okay? Tell her to stop by her sometime with her unnies so I can cook for them." He replied. I just nodded, one thing is for sure my hyungs misses the girls so much since they ignored us after what I did and I feel terrible because of that.

I took the car keys and bid my goodbye to my hyungs.

" Hyungs, I better get going now. I might be late. See you later." I told them before I close the door without waiting for their response.

15 minutes after...

That was close, I thought I would be stuck in traffic but thank God it didn't happen.

I pressed the doorbell and a few seconds later Jennie unnie opened the door for me.

" Hi Jennie noona, is Lisa ready?" I asked her slightly nervous cause I don't know if they still hate me for hurting their maknae.

" Oh you're here early, Jungkook. Lisa is currently taking a bath. She woke up late just like the usual." She said like it while shrugging her shoulders like its nothing new.

" Long time no see, Jungkook." " Good Morning, Jungkook." Jisoo noona and Rosé said at the same time. They also sat on the couch in front of me.

" It's been a while since the last time I came here, noonas. Oh, by the way before I forget, Jin hyung asked me to tell you to visit our dorm anytime soon, he'll cook for us." I kinda miss those times where we can hangout at our place or theirs whenever we feel like it.

The three of them nodded in agreement.

" Jungkook, can you promise us not to break Lisa's heart for the 2nd time? It wasn't easy for us seeing her crying herself every night thinking that she will never be enough. I know you would feel the same way to if your in her situation. She's building her walls again, and its scaring the hell out of us that she might end up pushing the people who loves her away just to save her heart from breaking."  Jisoo noona said as a tear escaped in her eyes. I didn't just hurt Lisa and I made her feel unworthy because of my stupid actions. I also hurt her unnies and my hyungs.

" I can't promise that we won't have any misunderstandings or petty fights in the near future but one thing is for sure I promise to constantly remind her that she will always and forever will be worthy of love. I will never get tired of reassuring her that she is more than enough and that she deserves all the best in life and in love. I promise to love her during her happiest days and love her even more during her darkest days. I promise to choose her and our relationship over and over again without a doubt. I love her so much, noonas and I'm one hell of a jerk if I let this 2nd chance slip away. I will never ever get tired of apologizing and proving that I'm worth taking risk for the 2nd time." I replied to Jisoo noona and I hope they can see the sincerity in me.

After some time, Lisa came out of her room wearing her black and white above the knee pencil skirt paired with her see through black long sleeves.

" Unnies, we'll head out now. We might get stuck in traffic. I'll update you later. Wish me luck." Lisa said as she hurriedly grab her clear book and black shoulder bag.

" Limario, you haven't eaten your breakfast yet!" Jisoo noona shouted but Lisa already left.

" Don't worry, noona. Jin hyung made breakfast for us I asked him to cook for us because I know Lisa won't find time to her breakfast. Bye noonas." I bid them my goodbye and walked fast to my car and I found Lisa leaning in while shaking her head nervouness is drawn into her face when she saw me she smiled and we both went inside the car.

I handed her the lunchbox that Jin hyung gave me earlier before I leave the house.

" Here, eat first so that you won't get hungry for you 5 hours interview. I asked Jin hyung to cook for us." I said giving her my bunny smile.

" Are you being serious right now, Jungkook? Ugh, I miss Jin oppa's dishes. I'll text him to say thank you." She smiled widely from ear to ear.

I saw her get her phone from her bag, for sure she'll thank Jin hyung's kind gesture after she texted him she opened the lunchbox and started munching her food.

" By the way, that gummy candy in their is yours. Jin hyung made it clear to me. My hyungs love you, babe but I love you more." I can see her eyes sparkling from want I told her.

I was busy driving when she handed a piece of chicken nugget.

" Open your mouth, Kookie so I can also feed you." With that I suddenly felt butterflies in my stomach. God, I miss her calling me Kookie.

While I was busy driving she will feed me from time to time and we sing along with some songs that we are listening on the radio. I will never ever trade this moment for anyone.

After an hour or two we arrived at Brixton Corporation and she immediately went to the HR Office.

- - -

This chapter is the longest update so far. Can you share me your thoughts about this chapter?

💜 hdominique