Chapter 13 • Truth or Dare

Taehyung's P.O.V

" Guys, let's play truth or dare!" Hoseok hyung shouted.

" Sure! Count us in, oppa." The 4 girls replied which make the 6 of us agree.

We seated on the floor with chips, chicken and beer with us.

" You know the rules now right? When the bottom part of the bottle points at you, you'll be the one to ask if its truth or dare, and when the top part of the bottle points at you, you'll do as told." Jiminie said and we all nodded.

I look at my friends, they were excited about the game plus the fact that we missed this kind of bonding that the 11 of us share.

" Let me spin the bottle, okay?" RM hyung said.

After he spin the bottle, the bottom part of the bottle pointed at Suga hyung while the top part of it pointed at Hoseok hyung.

" So Hoseok, truth or dare?" Suga hyung asked.

" Truth!" Hoseok hyung replied.

" Do you currently like someone?" Suga hyung asked, we've been curious about J-Hope hyung's ideal type.

" To be honest, I'm in a relationship right now with Momo and we want it to be private as much as possible." Hoseok hyung's answer which made us shock, he never told us anything about his lovelife.

The 2nd spin of the bottle, the bottom part pointed at Lisa while the top part of it pointed at Jisoo noona.

" Unnie, truth or dare?" Lisa asked with so much happiness in her voice.

" Truth." Jisoo noona confidently replied.

" Who among the boys here that you want to be your boyfriend anytime soon?" Lisa cheerfully asked Jisoo noona which made blush a little.

" I like Jin oppa to be uhmmm.. my boyfriend." After Jisoo noona answered we kept on cheering here and there.

" Yey! Finally my ship is sailing!" Lisa shouted which made us all laugh.

I hope that are friendship will last for a long time. We enjoyed the girls company, whenever we doubt ourselves they always remind us that they will never leave our side.

I was the one who spin the bottle for the 3rd time. The bottom part of the bottle pointed at Hoseok hyung while the top of it pointed at me.

" I choose dare, hyung." I said in an instant, 'cause I love the thrill of it.

" Oh, what a brave man we have in here." Jin hyung butted in which made everyone laugh.

" I want you to hug the girl you like if she's here if not just tell us her name." Hoseok hyung said. I know that he'll so this to me when he found out that I like Jennie noona.

I stood up to walk to Jennie's place which is beside Lisa. Jungkook flinched a bit when he thought that I'll be hugging Lisa. I back hugged Jennie noona and I can feel the butterflies in my stomach. Again, they cheered for us.

The next spin of the bottle pointed at RM hyung and he also choose dare. Jimin asked him to rap but in a chipmunk voice.

After that the next spin of the bottle was pointed at Suga hyung but he choose truth, he was asked by Jungkook.