Chapter 9 • Dinner

Jungkook's P.O.V

I saw Jisoo noona's message to Lisa. I thought she wouldn't let me take her to dinner but I guess this is my lucky day.

I reserved at a buffet restaurant in advance because she loves sushi and sashimi so much. So I'm hoping that doing this will make her some what happy.

" We're here, Lis." I said as I guided her to the entrance of the restaurant. I went to the receptionist to tell her about my reservation.

" Table for two, in the name of Jeon Jungkook." I said to the lady in front of me but in return she'll smiling at me creepily.

" Will you stop flirting with my boyfriend and just do your work?" An annoyed Lisa butted in. Ugh, I miss her being so clingy and possessive at the same time it made me smile like an idiot. I love her so bad.

Lisa's P.O.V

" Will you stop flirting with my boyfriend and just do your work?" Seriously Lisa? What the hell is wrong with you that you can't control your mouth.

But thank God Jungkook didn't seem to notice it or so I thought.

" I'll lead you to your table now, Sir. This way, please." The restaurant staff assisted us.

Jungkook pulled my chair for me to sit. This restaurant has a nice view of the city which makes my heart and mind calm in some way.

" I know how much you love sushi and sashimi that's why I called this restaurant for reservation." He stated out of nowhere.

I was speechless with what he just said. We started eating dinner with a little chit chats from here and there. Am I ready to take the risk once again but this time for 2nd chance?

After a few minutes our dinner ended and we drive me at our dorm and we bid our goodbyes.

- - -

Are you the type of person who can easily give 2nd chances to someone who once broke you? Again, sorry for all the grammatical errors.

💜 hdominique