Chapter 15 • Lovebirds

Chaeyoung's P.O.V

We are hanging out with the guys at the guest room when Jisoo unnie told us what she witnessed when she woke up around 4:30am earlier. She told us that Lisa really cares for Jungkook no matter how hard the situation they are in right now. I guess that's how true love works.

We all decided to go downstairs to cook and prepare some breakfast.

" I'll take a photo of them being so clingy and all." Taehyung oppa said all giddy about it.

" Me too! Me too! We need evidences." Jisoo unnie chimmed in.

We took a lot of photos with different angles and positions. Our maknaes will definitely kill us but looking at those pictures it gives us hope that soon the both of them will find its way back into each others arms.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I woke up and my head feels like breaking. Why do you have to drink so damn much, Jeon Jungkook?

I felt someone's hand holding my hand and I saw Lisa peacefully sleeping on the floor while her head is resting on the couch, holding my hand.

I saw my hyungs and her unnies smiling widely at us. They totally look like a creep. I carried Lisa to her room upstairs so that she can sleep more comfortably.

After tucking her in at her bed. I went downstairs V and Jin hyung approached me.

" So Kookie, are you feeling fine? Do you feel dizzy?" V hyung asked.

" Everything around me feels like spinning right now but I don't care about my hangover. I'm curious on why is Lisa sleeping on the floor holding my hand?" I replied, to be honest it make me happy seeing her beside me the moment I wake up.

The three of us headed to the living room to join our other friends.

" Jungkookie, you were so drunk last night that you can't even transfer to the guest room. I asked for Lisa's help to wake you up but you juat hummed in response then me, Chae and Lisa were shocked when you started crying and you kept on telling Lisa not to leave you." Jimin hyung said that explains the nightmare I had last night.

" When I woke up around 4:30 am earlier I saw Lisa in the same position earlier. She really cares about you even if she's hurting, Jungkook." Jisoo noona added.

I'm indeed one hell of a lucky guy to have Lisa in my life. I won't get tired of proving her that this time I will value her and her love even more because that's what she deserves.

Bzzzzttt.. Bzzzttt..

Kim Seokjin sent a photo on Bangpink in your area 🤙🏻

I opened my messenger to check what picture it is. It was a picture of me and Lisa on the couch sleeping. Bet they took this photo to tease both Lisa and I.

Kim Seokjin: Thank me later, Kook 😉 Sorry 'bout this, Lis ✌🏻

Kim Taehyung sent a photo
Jung Hoseok sent a photo

Kim Namjoon sent a photo
Min Yoongi sent a photo
Park Jimin sent a photo
Kim Jisoo sent a photo
Park Chaeyoung sent a photo
Jennie Kim sent a photo

The rest of them also send the photo of me and Lisa but with different angles and positions with zoom in, of course.

They did this on purpose by I'm not complaining tho. I'll save it all to my phone.

I will do whatever it takes just to win Lisa's trust and love back. I will never give up on her not in my watch.

- - -

💜 hdominique