Chapter 22 • Boys Talk

Bambam's P.O.V

After we had our dinner, me and Jungkook dropped Lisa off to their dorm while the two of us will be having some beer before we head home respectively.

We both 6 beers and chips and we went straight to Han River.

As we sat on the grass, we let the cold breeze touch our skin.

" I know you hate me for hurting Lisa because you care for her like her unnies. I won't deny the fact that I messed up big time that I almost lost the woman I love because of me being a jerk." Jungkook chimmed in.

I was angry at him the moment I found out what happen to the two of them but I can see how much effort he is putting into just to win Lisa back. Lisa isn't the only one who is hurting in this relationship.

" I don't hate you as a person. You are my friend, oh let me rephrase that. You are my brother from another mother after all. I hate the mistake that you did. I just wish before you did that little stunt of yours you remember the person who is very much willing to give you the whole world just to see you happy." I replied.

He started crying. This is the first time I see Jeon Jungkook cry.

" Bam, I love Lisa and I will never get tired of saying how sorry and stupid I am for what I did to our relationship but whenever I see her smiling at the little efforts that I do for her, it gives me hope that someday I can able to tell her how much she means the world to me." He said in between his sobs.

" If you really love her, you will never drag the two of you in this situation knowing that it can hurt her over and over again everytime that painful mistake haunts her." I replied allowing him to see the effects of what he did not just to Lisa but to their relationship as well.

" You can punch me in the face. You can curse over and over again. You can blame me whenever you feel like it but that won't stop me from proving to you, to her unnies, to my hyungs and most especially to Lisa that I've changed and I will never commit that same mistake." Jungkook said while crying his heart out.

I hugged him. I let him cry all the pain that he is keeping inside him.

" but you know what, Kookie? I'm proud that you are man enough to own up your mistakes and that you are willing to change for the better." I stated which made him smile a little.

- - -

Gonna be a legit "tita of Manila" today. 👶🏻

💜 hdominique