Chapter 24 • Late Night Convos

Jungkook's P.O.V

After me and Bambam had a talk last night. I kinda felt relieved that somehow all the pain that I'm keeping inside me was lessen.

I was scrolling through my Instagram account when I saw Lisa uploaded a new picture. Damn, my baby is so freakin' beautiful. I immediately liked her photo because why not?

I opened our conversation and decided to leave her some message hoping it will brighten her day when she reads it.

A/N: Jungook - Italic • Lisa - Bold

Jungkook: I want to let you know that you look pretty in that picture you just posted but you're still prettier in person.

Jungkook: Can I keep you in my life forever? Please say yes and I'll make it happen.

Jungkook sends voice messages.

Jungkook:

🎵You are bringing out a different kind of me
There's no safety net that's underneath, I'm free
Falling all in
You fell for men who weren't how they appeared, yeah
Trapped up on a tightrope now we're here, we're free
Falling all in you. 🎵

Lately I've been listening to Shawn Mendes' Fallin All in You and I sang a few lines and send it as a voice message to Lisa.

Lisa: You should cover the whole song, Kookie and give me a copy of it. I love that song.

I was shocked when I saw Lisa's reply. I thought she's sleeping already because it's kinda late.

Jungkook: Why are you still awake, my lady?

Lisa: Me and my unnies are having a movie marathon. What about you? Why are you still awake?

Jungkook: I saw the latest picture you posted and it made me miss you more that's why I decide to leave some messages hoping it can make you smile when you read it.

Lisa: You're so thoughtful, Jungkook. Thank you for doing whatever it takes to win my trust back.

Jungkook: You don't have to thank me, Lis. I'm doing this becaause I want you to know that you are worth enough to be love.

Lisa: Can you sing Fallin All in You again, Kookie? Please?

Jungkook: Sure baby. I'll call you and I'll sing it for you.

Dialling..

My Lili 💕

Jungkook:

🎵Be yours, be my dear
So close with you on my lips
Touch noses, feeling your breath
Push your heart and pull away, yeah
Be my summer in a winter day love
I can't see one thing wrong
Between the both of us
Be mine, be mine, yeah
Anytime, anytime. 🎵

I hear her giggled on the other line and it makes me smile knowing that through my little efforts I can make her smile.

- - -

💜 hdominique