Chapter 26 • Dinner Date

Taehyung's P.O.V

I invited Jennie for dinner last night. I wanted to tell her what I really feel towards her despite the chaos that's happening to our two maknaes.

I prepared it all myself for the special girl who captures my heart every single day, but with the cooking and preparations of the food, of course I asked for Jin hyung's help.

" Hyung, thank you so much for helping me out today." I thanked Jin hyung.

" Oh come on, Tae. Of course, I will help you. We are family after all." He replied and he started preparing some salad.

I saw Jungkook panting so hard due to running.

" Yah! Maknae, what happen? Is there something wrong?" Jin hyung asked worriedly.

" I bought some wine for V hyung's dinner date later, it would make it a little more perfect." Jungkook replied which made me and Jin hyung smile.

After a few seconds RM hyung is also panting because of running while holding a huge boquet of flowers in his hand.

" Hyung, are you okay? Do you need some water?" I asked my older brother.

" You invite Jennie on a date and you forgot to buy some flowers so I did it in your behalf." RM hyung replied which made me realize that he is right.

I was so busy doing the set up of the venue for our dinner date later that I forgot to spare some time to buy wine and flowers. Luckily my friends run those errands for me.

Me and my 6 other friends, went to the girls' dorm to pick up Jennie for our date later. I really didn't tell her that I will be pickung her up because it's part of my surprise for her, while my friends will stay at the girls' dorm to bond with them.

Jisoo's P.O.V

Dingdong.. Dingdong..

Who would that be? I don't remember inviting someone over at our house. I went to the door to slightly open the door.

Boo!!

The 7 guys at our door shouted in unison. They are all wearing formal clothes. I know that Tae and Jen will have a date today but why would the others are also in their formal clothes? Weird.

" Are you wondering why are we all wearing formal attire when in fact Tae and Jen is the only one who is having a date today?" Jimin asked.

" How did you know?" I asked curiously in return.

" By the looks of it, noona." He then again replied.

I let the 7 of them come in inside our dorm while Tae is obviously nervous about his date with Jennie later. We saw Chae and Lisa bickering with each other that they didn't seem to notice the presence of the 7 guys at our living room.

" Ya Park Chaeyoung! Do you want me to dye your hair black?!" Lisa raised her voice at Chaeyoungie.

" Ya Lalisa Manoban! You are such an evil maknae." Chae shouted back at Lisa.

" If you two don't stop bickering right this instant I will throw the both of you outside our dorm!" Jennie unnie shouted from her room.

Me and the 7 guys ended up laughing so loud that the 2 maknaes notice us.

" Oh! Oppas, how long have you been there?" Chae asked.

" About a minute or two, but you seems to be so occupied to notice our presence." Suga oppa replied.

After quite some time Jennie is making her way towards the stairs and Taehyung stood up to wait for Jennie at the end of the stairs.

It would definitely be a lovely night for Jennie and Taehyung.

- - -

Belated Happy Birthday, my Lalisa. 👸🏼

💜 hdominique