Chapter 34 • Unexpected Text

Jennie's P.O.V

After Lisa's breakdown earlier, she is now fast asleep. I guess she got tired due to crying but it somehow helped her to let go all of the thoughts that has been weighing heavy in her heart for a couple of days now.

" Jennie ya, it breaks my heart whenever I see Lisa cry. I want to be strong for in time like this but how can I do that each time I see her doubting herself, it breaks my heart double time?" Jisoo unnie stated I can see the pain in her eyes.

I know where Jisoo unnie is coming from. She's been there for us especially to Lisa. She's the one who taught Lisa how to speak in Korean, she dedicated her time and effort just to make Lisa feel at how even though she's miles and miles apart from Thailand and to her family.

" Unnie, it is okay to show your vulnerability side at times. Just like you me and Chae are also in pain now that Lisa is in this kind of situation in which she didn't deserve in the first place." I replied.

" Cheer up, Jisoo unnie! You wouldn't want it if Lisa saw you crying because of worrying about her current situation. You know how much she feels so burdensome if she saw someone worrying about her." Chaeyoung butted in while she's leaning on the fridge.

She is indeed right. Lisa don't like it if she's giving so much burden to other people that's why she choose to bottle it up inside her and when she can't handle it anymore she'll end up cry herself every night that's why we are doing whatever we can to make her open up to us.

Lisa's P.O.V

I can't thank my unnies enough for staying right beside me to keep me sane everytime I feel like I am losing myself because of what is happening. They've shown me nothing but love and affection.

I was busy playing with my fur babies Leo and Luca when suddenly my phone lights up indicating for a new notification, I grab my phone to check it.

It was a text message from an unknown number.

From: 09123456789

Hi Lisa. I know that I've caused you and Jungkook so much pain because of my selfishness eventhough it was crystal clear to me that he will never love me the same way he loves you. I owe my biggest apology to you, Lisa. You don't deserve any of those pains. I promise not to bother the both of you again & I already learned my lesson.

Even if she didn't mention her name. I knew who it was. Again tears started to cloud my eyes as memories came rushing in my mind.

I hope that one day I can forgive her for what she did to our relationship but for now all I can do is ignore her apology.

I wiped my tears away. I needed to be strong for myself and for the people who values me. I went to my unnies to show them the text that I received.

" Unnies, I want to show you something." I told them and with that they immediately went to my direction.

I handed them my phone and the 3 of them stared at phone for a minute or two.

" Seriously Lalisa?! You want to show us your lockscreen? Chinese buddha huh?" Jennie unnie stated. Oh shoot! I forgot to unlock my phone before I hand it to them & what is wrong with having a Chinese buddha as a lockscreen, I need some luck right now.

I typed in my passcode and hand it to them for the 2nd time.

" Her apology is a year late now. She ruined you and your relationship with Jungkook. She had a boyfriend way back then and yet she's not contented with what she have that she even flirted Jungkook. I hope karma slaps her hard in the face before I do." Jennie unnie stated.

" Jen, let's not stoop down to her level. Some like her is just a waste of time." Jisoo unnie added.

" Jisoo unnie is right, Jennie unnie but if she flirts again with Jungkook, I'll be the one to slap her hard." Chaeyoung replied which made my older unnies laugh as they give each other a high five.

" Look at our maknae she can't hide her smile because of what you said earlier Chaeyoungie." Jisoo unnie said happily.

" Oh my gosh, unnies! I really don't know what will I do without you, my life will be boring without you in it." I told them sincerely.

- - -

Should I continue this story? It feels like you are no longer interested. 💔

💜 hdominique