Chapter 1

[Harry]

My loud ringtone wakes me up from my lovely sleep.
I love my sleep. I'm not waking up for whoever it is.

I pull the fluffy pillow over my head but the ringing of my iphone does not stop.

"OH FUCK OFF!" I scream in frustration. This phone is a pain in the ass. Who the fuck created it?

"HARRY LANGUAGE!"

Oops!

So apparently, my mum doesn't gives a flying fuck about my sleep. It's not any important than the fucking language. So there she is yelling from the next room.

I sigh and answer the call.
"HAROLD" the person on the other line screams. I take the phone away from my ear and scrunch up my face in pain. I think I'm gonna go deaf.

"Niall! What the hell?! You're gonna ruin my ear drums!"

"Oops! Sorry. I got excited to talk to you after a week. Maybe I miss you. A lot." He says in his thick Irish accents.

"I miss you too Ni. I wish we could meet some day. Been four years I haven't hugged you." I reply sadly.

"Well, that some day can be a week later Haz." Oh. Wait... What!?

"W-what!? What are you talking about? You're kidding right?" I rush.

"Well, as you know summer vacations are starting, so Liam, Zayn, Louis and I are gonna spend it together." My heart skips a beat at the mention of Louis' name. But why? Not that I care anymore. Maybe...Nope! Not at all.

"So....?" What do I have to do with their vacation?

"So we are gonna spend three weeks of our vacation..... together...... in Holmes Chapels"

What!? He's gotta be fucking kidding me. That can't happen. They'd see me like this. They'd hate me forever. I can't let them see me like this. I can't let Louis see me like this. He would hate me, if he didn't already. What will I tell them when they ask what happened. I wouldn't even have an answer to give them. I-

"Harry are you there?" Niall's voice pulls me out of my internal battle field.

"Oh! Yeah.. Yeah I'm here. Well then let me know where you guys are staying. I might try to show up." No, I won't.

I can't risk this. I can't risk losing the only friends I have. The only people who care for me and are always ready to stand by my side. There won't be anyone left by my side if they leave too.

I hear Niall giggling at the other end. Whats so funny? I don't think I told him any joke.

"Well Harry, I called Anne yesterday. We're staying at yours for three weeks." He says.

Oh! Alri-WHAT?! They are staying here? And I don't even know about it. What the actual fuck?!

I mean, I get it that Niall was always close to my mum and I don't talk to her anymore... Maybe that's why I don't know about it. But still, they are my friends and if she invites them, I should be informed, shouldn't I?

"Oh.. O-kay.. See you next week then?" I say, but it sounds more like a question. Probably because I'm still a bit shocked.

"Yup.. You might've gotta go to school. Talk to you later. Bye mate!" School? Pfftt...
You mean the hell hole? No, thank you, honey.

"Yeah bye." I hang up.

You see, four years ago, I was one of the top students. School was one of my favorite places as I met all my friends there. All the teachers loved me and all the students adored me.

But things change.

Its just a hell hole now. My grades are not that great anymore...they are the shittiest I'd say. And I'm not that popular now...Okay! I am. But not in a cool way like it was before.

In these past four years, my appearance has changed as well. No more flower crowns. No more colorful, girlish clothes. No more 24x7 smiling face. Just tattoos and piercings. Black clothes. And a damn cold face.

Well... Now they call me a punk boy. Some of them are intimidated by me, some think I'm disgusting, some just ignore- they are my personal favorite 'cause they don't bother me.

That's why I don't have any friends in this school since I moved here. What if we leave again? What if Anne finds another boyfriend who lives in another town or country who asks her to leave this town as well?

Losing Niall, Liam, Zayn and Louis was painful enough and I don't want to go through the same pain again.

So no friends no pain.

But what do I do next week??

Shit! Now I'm fucked up.

____________________

Hey!!!

How is this chapter?

What do you think? Why did harry change so much?

Why don't he speak to Anne anymore? He was a mommy's boy after all..

Please vote and comment if you like.

♥️