mmmmChapter 38

🚧🚨Smut. Some dirty manips (that Wattpad hasn't flagged yet).🚨🚧

[Harry]

"Lou!!! Baby, where are we going?" I whine as Louis leads me god know where, covering my eyes with his hands.

"Patience, love. It's a surprise." He chuckles.

"I hate surprises!" I grunt.

"Okay, we're here." He says as he pulls his hands off of my eyes.

I open my eyes to see a small cabin which looks small and cozy to spend a night. But the thing that attracts me the most is the way to the cabin.

It's covered with beautiful rose petals and candles on both the sides.

"That's beautiful!" I breathe, smiling ear to ear

"More beautiful things are waiting for you inside. Let's get in there, yeah?" He kisses my cheek.

I pull him close and capture his lips with mine. He smiles into the kiss and wraps his arms around my neck.

I wrap my arms around his waist and trail my hand a little lower to his bum and squeeze it lightly.

"Jump." I mumble against his lips. He does as told and jumps up wrapping his legs around my waist.

I carry him like that while kissing him passionately and walking through the beautiful aisle to the cabin. On my way, I give Louis' bum a hard squeeze, making him gasp. I take the chance to slip my tongue in his mouth and he moans feeling my tongue.

When we reach the cabin door, I press him against it, letting my tongue taste every inch of his mouth. We both let out loud moans as our tongues rub against each other. I pull back to look at the door and see It's locked.

"Give me Keys." I breathe.

"Already doing it, love..." He grunts, biting my jaw.

"Lou... The door keys." I chuckle.

"Sorry... I heard kiss. The keys are in my back pocket." He says biting down my neck.

I pull out the keys from his back pocket, squeezing his bum while doing so, earning a loud moan and a harder bite on my neck. I push the door open and freeze. The room is like absolutely... Wow!

The room is all covered in rose petals and scented candles. There's a bed covered in white sheets with rose petals making a heart shape on it. The lights in the room matches the candle lights. Over all, the room is utterly beautiful.