Chapter 30

[Louis]

I wake up to something heavy on me. Actually someone heavy on me. And that someone is bloody sucking on my neck. I panick and push the person as hard as I can getting up to a sitting position to see who the hell it was. I turn to my left and see Harry groaning on the floor... and that's when it hit me. Events from last night come rushing back in my mind making me blush.

"You okay?" I ask sheepishly.

He sits up straight and glares at me. "You fucking push me off the bed and ask if I'm okay?"

"I panicked. Sorry." I pull him towards me and pull the blanket over our heads as we talk under cover.

"Panicked? Come on I was sucking your neck not your dick

"Panicked? Come on I was sucking your neck not your dick." He huffs.

"Hey! I would've kicked you in the ball if I woke up to that. You can't just go around sucking my dick whenever the hell you want. IT'S. MY. DICK." I joke.

"Your dick?" He asks in a challenging tone.

"Yup. My dick."

"Okayyy... I'll show you." And he gets out of the cover. He stands up and goes to the study desk before picking up a Marker.

He comes back to bed and pulled the cover off my body. He hops on the bed and sits on my knees, trapping them under his but and leaned down.

"W-what are you doing?"

"Shut up!" He says and starts writing something above the waistband of my boxers.

After he is done writing he stares at his work and smiles. "Done."

Out of curiosity, I get up of the bed and walk to the Mirror. My eyes widened when I see what he had written. He had written the word Harry's with an arrow pointing downwards beside it.

"HARRY!!" I yell

"HARRY!!" I yell. He just laughs and runs out of the door with me chasing after him.

We ran downstairs while both laughing like crazy. "I'm gonna kill you, 'arry!" I threaten, still laughing and chasing behind him.

We reach in the kitchen where everyone are having breakfast but I don't even stop to think why they didn't bother to wake us up for breakfast.

"Vaz happenin, boyz?" Zayn ask as we run around the kitchen.

Harry runs all around the kitchen and suddenly grabs Anne who was standing near the counter. He pulls her in front of himself making her stand between us while he hides behind her.

"Help me, MUM! He's gonna kill your only son." He screams.

Everyone at the table are laughing like manics while Liam suddenly speaks. "Look at the big bad boy getting scared of a hedgehog!"

Harry glares at him before picking up a spoon from the counter and throwing it at him. Liam releases a Grammy worth, girly scream and jumps on Zayn's lap.

"BOYS!" Anne interrupts all the laughs. "If this havoc doesn't stop right now, you two... " she narrows her eyes between me and Harry "... Won't be allowed to get into each other's room for this whole week."

Suddenly Harry pushed her aside and grabbed me by the waist pulling me impossibly close.

"I love you, Louis!" He screeches over-dramatically and suddenly kisses me, my eyes wide open in shock.

"See, mum. Everything's peaceful now. No more havoc." He grinned at Anne and kissed my cheek.

Anne just laughed and shook her head. Then suddenly I remember I was still shirtless and Harry speaks as if he read my mind.

"I'll get you a shirt, love." He kisses my nose and leaves while everyone awes at us.

When he leaves, everyone looks at me and breaks into another fit of laughter. I give them a confused look which Niall notices and explains.

"Dude after yesterday we figured 'li'l lou' belongs to Harry now. There's really no need for the advertisement." He laughs.

Realization hits me and I blush but Anne wraps her arms around me and kisses my head as she speaks with tears in her eyes.

"Thank you, Louis. Harry called me mum for the first time in three years and called himself my son. Maybe he didn't realize as the happiness took over him but I'm glad it did. And I know you're the reason for his happiness. Because of you my son called me mum after three years. Thank you so much. I hope it stays the same for the longest time." She looks at me hopefully.

"Forever. I promise."