Chapter 6

[Louis]

"WHAT THE FUCK! YOU FUCKING BITCHES! I WAS JUST SLEEPING IN THE CAR. I DID NOT DIE IN THERE YOU FUCKING BASTARDS. HOW THE HELL COULD YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE IN THAT STUPID CAR? WHAT IF SOMEONE WOULD HAVE ROBBED ME? WHY DID YOU NOT WAKE M-"

Eleanor, me girlfriend, stops screaming as her eyes lands on Harry. Her brown, wavy hairs are now a little messed up as she has been sleeping in the car we arrived in. She's wearing a little black dress with a grey woolen scarf around her neck. Her hazel eyes are glued on Harry, staring at him from tip to toe. She is looking at him with... Lust?

No, it can't be, could it? I'm just doubting our relationship for no apparent reason like I always do, ending up with a fight and a break up. She's my girlfriend, she wouldn't do that.

Zayn would beg to differ. My subconscious taunts at me, tensing me up with a past memory.

No, definitely not. That was a misunderstanding and I'm not even good at reading people to just assume what she's thinking. I can't doubt her character just on the basis of what happened with Zayn in the past.

El runs her fingers through her hair in a failed attempt to fix them and moves forward with a smile on her face. The smile is as fake as the blush on her cheeks. It's sickening in a way. She's probably boiling with anger right now. I just know it.

"Hi, I'm Eleanor Calder. You can call me El. And you're..." She trails off while twirling a strand of her hair with her manicured, pointer finger.

"Harry. Harry Styles." he says looking quite... uninterested.

That's the exact attitude he's shown towards you too, dumb ass! My subconscious laughs sarcastically.

"Oh. But lou said you were... Never mind." El says with a confused face, probably thinking about when I told her that Harry was more feminine than her.

Is she not feminine?! My subconscious exclaims with her eyes and mouth wide open.

I am about to answer her when I hear El speak again.

"Your name suits you anyway. You got long, gorgeous hair and an amazing style. In all you're really ho-handsome Harry!" El smiles that smile she gave me the first time we met.

The slut smile! My subconscious sneers.

Shush, subby! (yup. Thats her name) Slut shaming is wrong.

I look back at Harry, who looks a little uncomfortable with her behavior. I can't figure if she really is flirting with him or if it's just her friendly nature. Just then Zayn pipes in with an annoyed look on his face.

"Anyway, EleanWhore.." Wait! Did he really just call her that or is it just his accents? Whatever.

Whatever? You scold me for slut shaming but not Zayn?

He has a reason.

But-

Shush.

Zayn been bitter with her since that one incident anyway.

"If you are done slutting- I mean, flirting with Harry, shall we choose our rooms? You're gonna share with your boyfriend, Louis right?" He says in a mocking tone.

Damn Zayn. Subby drools.

"Oh yeah. C'mon, baby." El says holding my hand. She starts walking but not before looking back at Harry.

Strange.

_________________

[Harry]

That bitch is creepy!

I'm not even kidding. Her stare is so uncomfortable. How could Louis be her boyfriend? She don't even deserve him. She's such a slut, why can't he see that?

But that's how it always have been. He always loved bad things. He always chose his bad crew of friends over us. Bad and slutty girls over me. He didn't come to say goodbye to me because he was on a fucking date with one of them.

I could never forget that.

And now he's gonna be here for three weeks and I have no idea how I'm going to survive that.

I would want to punch him on the nose but kiss him on the lips at the same time.

But I'm going to control that and I'm going to show him how it feels like to be ignored.

Be ready for a revenge Mr. Louis William Tomlinson.

______________________

Hey!!

Ooooh harry's planning a revenge. But how long can he stay mad at Lou?

What do you think of the story so far?

And don't forget to vote and comment if you like.

♥️