Chapter 25

[Third Person]

Anne, boys and Eleanor were sat in the living room waiting for Harry to come home when the doorbell rang.

"I'll take it." El says as she gets up to get the door. As she opens it, Harry just gets inside and sits on the couch without a word.

There is a tension in the air and the silence is unbearable for everyone. So Liam decides to break it.

"Look, Haz, Anne told us the story but Louis believes that there is more to the it, more than she- or now we, know. So we would like it if you tell us everything."

Harry has his head hung low since he entered the house, which never raises as he speaks. "I don't know what Anne told you all. So you guys narrate the story and I'll tell you where It's different."

Louis, being the desperate one with a desperate question at the tip of his tongue, speaks first.

"Did you really had an affair with Robin?" He asks with his fingers crossed. 'Please say no. Please say no. Please say-'

"No." Harry says as tears build up in his eyes.

"You were happy to have him?" Zayn asks.

"I was happy that my mum had him. He made her happy and that made me happy."

"You accepted him as you Dad?" Niall asks next earning a deep intake of breath by Harry.

"I accepted him as my mum's boyfriend... but he forced me to call him Daddy and that Daddy wasn't the one you use for your dad."

After this everyone in the room goes silent, just staring at Harry with wide eyes.

"You had sex with him." Eleanor did not question, just stated but still expected an answer.

"Rape. He raped me. Sex is when you like it. And I did not like it. It was rape. He fucking raped me."

That's it... and every single person in the room let the tears fall their cheeks freely.

"H-he raped you? Oh my god! I'm so.... Sorry, baby. I'm so, so sorry." Anne cries hugging Harry.

"What about Nick?" Anne asked pulling away.

"Robin. H-he.. he killed him."  Harry cries, hiding his face in his hands.

"How do you know that?" Zayn piped in.

"Because he was on the phone with me when Robin knocked on his door... I heard Robin on the phone... heard their convo. I heard him getting raped. Getting killed. I heard his last breath... and I couldn't do anything." Harry cries harder.

"But why did he kill him?" Niall asks after a moment of silence.

"Because he thinks that I fucking belong to him and no one else should touch me. So when Nicky told him that he would have sex with me in the future, he couldn't bear it. He raped and killed him just because he was my boyfriend and could touch me." Harry wipez his tears angrily and takes a deep breath before speaking again.

"I never had a boyfriend after Nick. If I ever get close to a guy, he texts me and threatens me to rape and kill that guy as well." He speaks looking straight at Louis.

"And that's the reason you pushed me away?" Louis asks with tears in his eyes as well as a bit of hope.

"I'm sorry, Lou. I know I hurt you but.. but it's nothing compared to the way that that bastard can hurt you. And I just.. Can't let you go through that." Harry lets the tears spill again as he speaks, looking into Louis eyes.

"Why?" Louis asks, a bit louder than a whisper.

"Because... because you are my friend, Lou. I don't want him hurting y-"

"Cut the bullshit, Harry! I know that's not the only reason!" Louis almost yells as he gets frustrated because he wants Harry to say that he liked him too.

"That's the only reason, Louis!" Harry wants to say it. Scream it at the top of his lungs that he loves Louis. But he is still afraid that Robin would hurt him.

Harry's response leaves Louis completely shattered. He just looks at Harry blankly, then nods before leaving the room.

After a long silence, Liam speaks again. "What about the girls you play with?"

"I don't really know. He never hurt them. Maybe because he knows I'm gay and don't feel a thing when girls touch me." Harry says, glancing at Eleanor who currently had the widest eyes.

"You're gay?" She asks, her jaw hanging low.

"Yes, honey, I'm gay." He rolls hos eyes at her.

"Why do you play with them then?" Liam asks, more confused than before.

"Because Li, when my mum walked in on Robin having his way with me, I thought my mom loves me and she would understand but she didn't. But instead, she told me two things. One, she isn't my mum. And two, I'm a slut. So I just obeyed her words. You go to my school and ask for a slut and they'll give you my address. I'm an obedient child. Aren't I Anne?"

And with that said, he leaves the room as well and walks up to his bedroom.

He falls on the bed and cries himself to sleep unaware of the fact that Louis, who was in the next room was going through Harry's old stuff trying to find something.

Unaware that Louis actually found something that Harry would never want him to see.

_____________________

Hi!!

So apparently, this book has one chapter as "smut" which had some larry pictures ( dirty manips) for a visual effect. BUT Wattpad decided to flag them (even tho they in draft rn). So Im so sorry to the new readers but no visual effects for you.

Anyway..

Don't forget to vote and comment (or no SMUT for you either)

♥️