Chapter 17

[Louis]

I know what I did was absolutely stupid. I know Zayn isn't wrong 'cause it's true El's been cheating on me and I know since a long time. I just wanted to show Harry I wasn't a loner, I don't need him. But I do. I need him so bad. I want him to be the old Harry who loved me more than anything.

Niall is driving Harry's car and Harry's probably coming with Zayn and Liam. And here I am, in the backseat of Harry's car, without him. Instead, this bitch sitting beside me. I don't want her. But I don't wanna be lonely either. I know if Harry ask me to be his, I'll say yes in a heartbeat. But if I let go of Eleanor, I'll be left alone with no one there to love me or even to pretend.

And as if the torture my thoughts were giving me wasn't enough, Niall starts the radio to play the most accurate song for my situation...

Took you like a shot
Thought that I could chase you with a cold evening
Let a couple years water down how I'm feeling about you
(Feeling about you)
And every time we talk
Every single word builds up to this moment
And I gotta convince myself I don't want it
Even though I do (even though I do)

You could break my heart in two
But when it heals, it beats for you
I know it's forward, but it's true

I wanna hold you when I'm not supposed to
When I'm lying close to someone else
You're stuck in my head and I can't get you out of it
If I could do it all again
I know I'd go back to you

"Niall, turn the radio off!" I demanded as I feel tears building up in my eyes.

"Now what did the radio do to you?" Niall asks, confused.

"He don't like cheesy romantic songs, right Lou?" El pipes in making me lose my shit.

"Shut the fuck up! No one's talking to you!" I snap at her and give a hard glare at Niall who instantly turns off the radio. Then we ride home in a very, very uncomfortable silence.

When we reach home, the first thing we see is a car. It isn't Zayn's or Anne's. Maybe Anne has a guest over.

When we enter the house, we see Anne chatting with a lady nearly her age. Both the ladies greet us with warm motherly smiles so I force a smile on my face as well.

"Hey kids! Come have a seat. This is Fiona, my old friend from high school. And Fin, these are Harry's friends, Niall, Louis and Eleanor. " Anne says waving at us.

Fiona smiles at us and asks, "So kids, which school do you go to? "

Stop calling us kids!

I didn't had any energy to answer, so I was glad when Niall did it for me. "We are from Doncaster ma'm. And we go in Doncaster High. We are here for a vacation with Harry."

"Oh! I'm not even surprised you guys are still friends. You know Anne, Nick always told me that 'Mom, Harry's a keeper. He care for his people a lot and I'm the luckiest person to have Harry as my boyfriend.' and the smile on his face when he said that.. "

What!?! Harry has a boyfriend. He hooks up with girls, he does all that with me, when he is taken by someone else?! How could he do that?! I can't believe him!

Just then the door swing opens revealing Zayn, Liam and Harry. Harry displays the widest smile when he sees Fiona. His smile is so big as if he did not crushed my heart into million pieces just today.

Oh off course! He's so happy to see his boyfriend's mother.

"Mama Fin! How are you?" Harry exclaimed hugging her. Mama? Okay wow! "Oh! all good love! What about you?" she asks very lovingly.

"I'm fine, mama" Harry says kissing her cheek. "Did you had tea? You love the tea I make, would you like some? You know I'm always ready with a cuppa tea for you!" He says happily winking at her as he walks in the kitchen to make the tea.

Fiona just smiles, shaking her head and looking fondly at Harry as she says, "Every time I meet you, you make me realize why Nick fell in love with you so fast and hard."

If my heart wasn't bleeding before, It is now.

____________________

Don't forget to vote and comment.

♥️