Epilogue

💚💙
4 Months later
(28 September ;))

"I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may now kiss."

And that's what they do. Harry and Louis smile into the kiss. Louis bites at Harry's lower lip making him pull away with wide eyes.

"The priest said 'you may kiss' not 'you may start making out shamelessly'. " Harry laughs.

"Shut up, Styles." Louis pout.

"You shut up......... Styles!" Harry teases and kisses his husband's  pouty lips.

💙💚

💙💚

"Wow Haz! This is so beautiful!" Louis says with his eyes and mouth wide open.

"So honeymoon in Paris was a good idea, huh?" Harry asks, wrapping his arms around his husband's waist from behind and kissing his neck.

"The best. I always wanted to see The Eiffel Tower. Always wanted to take pictures- hey, Haz did you bring the camera?" He asks tilting his head.

"Yup! And I got a very nice pose in my mind. Get your shirt off." Harry says, already getting shirtless himself.

"Okay...?" Louis asks bit confused, but takes his shirt off and watched as Harry do the camera timer settings.

He comes back running to Louis and hugs him just a second before the camera clicks.

"That was a nice pose! You got some photography skills too!"

"Learned it from Lima bean."

💚💙

6 Months later

"I sometime get jealous, you know?" Louis pouts.

"What about babe?"

"So many hungry eyes have seen you shirtless. I mean... I'm sure many of them even jerk off to your pictures."

"That's cause they all know they aren't lucky enough to
get anything more than the picture." Harry gives Louis a comforting kiss. "Anyway which picture got you so worked up?" he smirks.