Chapter 12

[Harry]

I wake up covered all in sweat which then makes me realize I had a body pressed to mine, more like.. tangled with mine. I turn my head slightly just to have a sleeping Louis' face inches away from mine.

He looks so soft and adorable in his sleep with his mouth slightly parted and drool threathening to spill from in between of his thin, pink lips. His face is so close to mine that I can literally count his freckles or even his eye lashes.

He's probably sound asleep, would he know if I kiss him now? Should I do it?

Suddenly his eyes started fluttering so I immediately closed mine and pretend to be asleep.

___________________

[Louis]

As I open my eyes, I'm met with the most beautiful face I've ever seen in my entire life. Oh! I think I fell asleep with Harry in my arms last night.

Yes you did, Idiot!

I look back at his features, taking in every detail and memorizing them.

Jesus! His lips look so inviting. Should I? Should I not? Fuck it...

I lean in and place my lips on his. I hope he doesn't wakes up, slap me and kick me out of his room. When I make sure he did not wake up I start moving my lips.

___________________

[Harry]

WHAT THE FUCKING HELL! WHY IS HE KISSING ME?!

But damn! He's lips are so soft, making me want to kiss back but then he'll know I was just pretending to be asleep.

What if he likes you too? My brain asks.

But he's got a girlfriend. I try to reason.

Fuck that Bitch and go for it! My inner goddess said.

He starts moving his lips on my closed ones, so softly, probably trying not to wake me up. I couldn't take it anymore so I start moving my lips in sync with his.

He gasp realising I'm awake and tries to pull away but I pull him close by his waist causing him to let out another gasp. I take it as my chance and slip my tongue in his mouth which earns me a sexy moan by him. I let my tongue explore his mouth, roam around every inch and corner of the warmth. God! He tastes so good.

He puts his arms around my neck and I tighten mine on his waist. He pulls me closer by my neck, if that is even possible and I pull him by his waist until his hips are touching mine.

He slowly started shifting on the bed and eventually ends up with his body on top of mine, straddling me, with my tongue almost down his throat.

He move a little, accidently, grinding on my hard on resulting him into earning a pornographic moan from me, in his mouth. Now that he understood what he did, I feel him smirk agaist my lips.

Suddenly, he started grinding and rubbing our crotches together and this time, he does it well knowingly and purposely. I can practically feel his hard member on mine and when he starts moaning my name in pleasure, how can I hold back. I start moaning too and buck up my hips, meeting his in the middle as we create a perfect pace.

He pulls away from my lips and moved them to my neck, sucking on it. I too attached my mouth to his neck sucking and biting harder as I feel the very familiar feeling in my groin.

I place my hand on his ass (my childhood dream) and give it a squeeze earning a loud moan. He starts grinding harder pushing his hip more into mine.

I buck up my hip and take a faster pace until we're practically dry humping on each other, senseless. I mentally curse myself for sleeping in jeans. I desperately want to feel Louis' hard dick.. naked.

Now, when I know I'm close and I think he is too, we move in an impossible speed and pressure. I have the tightest hold on his ass.

We've gone so wild that any of us did not even realise that half of our bodies is hanging on the edge of the bed. If I move a little higher, we're surely gonna fall off the bed but who cares as long as we're dry fucking here.

"I'm so- uhm... I'm, uhh.. soo close.." he moans in my ear, biting the lobe in the process.

"Me too.. ahh!" I reply immediately spilling in my pants.

"H-harry.." he moans my name as he let it go too.

We stay in the same position, catching our breathes. "I should probably go and shower before anyone sees me like this." He breathes out. "Yeah" I say still catching my breath.

He gets up and moves to the door but before he walks out, I decide to say something that I already regret and I know it's going to hurt me forever.

"Uh.. Louis?" he turns around with his hand on the door knob, ready to open it.

"It never happened. You never came in my room. You never saw me crying. You did not spend the night with me in your arms. You never kissed me. We never did what we just did. And even if we did, no one needs to know that. Just forget it. Understood?" He leaves the room with a nod and a hurt look on his face.

I had to do it. Otherwise he would have thought I still have feelings for him. That I still like him. That I still love him.

And even if I do....... He doesn't needs to know that.

____________________

Oops!

I tried. I never wrote smut before. Well its not smut but its still something. I dont even know.

Well thoughts on this chappie?

Vote and comment if u like.

♥️