Chapter 20

[Louis]

"Nope! I don't want her in this car." I cross my arms over my chest.

"I'm not letting her sit in my precious car either." Zayn argues.

"Okay okay!" Harry pipes in, "let El go in my car and Lou you go in Z's car. So Z don't have her in his car and she's not in the same car as your's. Cool?" Harry says hopefully.

"Not cool." I say. Arms still crossed.

"Now what? " Niall huffs.

"I want to go in Hazzy's car."

"How about I sit in the passenger seat and Lou sit in the back right behind me. So he doesn't have to see my face." El suggests, annoyed.

"NO ONE ASKED YOU!!" Zayn, Liam and I yell at the same time.

But harry has different plan. "I think that's a good idea."

"What!? Are you insane? I will be sitting in the passenger. That's why I'm not going in Zayn's car. Because I want to come with you. I'm not sitting in the back. I'm sitting in the seat right beside you. How can you let her take that seat? The seat beside you is for me. Only me. How can yo-"

"Shhh... Calm down, boobear." Harry says wrapping his arms around me from behind and placing his chin on my shoulder. "By good idea, I meant the sitting position. The passenger seat is your's.. Obviously! So, if she sits on the seat right behind you, you still won't see her face. How's it?"

Sorry but I cannot answer. I'm too busy blushing and feeling your arms around me and your face so close to mine.

Are you still alive?

No.

To my dismay, Harry unwraps his arms and straightened up. But then he takes my hand, leading me towards the car. "Okay guys, It's decided now. Let's go. With whom are you coming Ni?" Harry speaks while walking to the car.

"Oh let's not disturb Ziam. I'm coming with you guys." Niall says, hoping in Harry's car.

***

The ride is silent until Niall breaks it. "Why so serious. Put on the radio at least."

"It's not working. It's broken I guess." Harry says.

"I'm sorry. Yesterday when Niall drove me home in this car, I was so frustrated that I punched the radio. That's when it broke I guess." I confess with my head hung in shame.

Harry just chuckles and says "Why does everyone takes out their frustration on my dear radio?"

"Everyone?" Niall raises an eyebrow.

"Yeah. Whenever Nicky got frustrated, he would punch my baby radio too." Harry says with a glimpse of sadness in his eyes.

"You loved him a lot, didn't you?" Niall asked.

"Yeah. But not the way you're asking. He was my best friend here first. But when he came to know I was bi, he asked me to be his boyfriend. I liked him. A lot. If we had gotten more time, I would have definitely fallen in love with him. But we did not so.... Well as a best friend, I loved him. Yeah. I loved him to death. As a best friend. Definitely." Harry smiles at the last part.

"Hey... We're having a good time, let's not talk about sad stuff. So... Harry? You've written many songs right?"

Oh yeah. I remember he used to write songs. "You still do?" I ask quite surprised.