Chapter 14

[Harry]

I pull up at the zoo parking lot before getting out of the car to see Ziam's car already parked there. I move closer to peek in the car through the window and almost choke on my spit at the scene in front of my eyes.

Zayn is in the driver's seat with Liam on his lap, tongue shoved in each other's throat. Zayn has his hand on Liam's ass while Li is grinding on his crotch.

I don't I'm staring until I feel a tap on my shoulder by someone, who turned out to be Louis when I turn around.

"You're staring as if you've never done that before." he smirks.

"I told you to forget that. Nothing happened remember?" I snap.

"One: If you're referring to what happened this morning, then I'm not talking about that. Two: How can I remember what never happened? I don't remember anything. Definitely not. Obviously." He says and at this point, I know he's teasing and trying to get on my nerves.

"Shut up." I say when I see has a goofy smile on his face. I knock on the car window to which the couple inside turn to me and get out of the car, rolling their eyes at the interruption.

We all walk in the zoo as Niall and Eleanor have got the passes for us all already. Ziam is walking hand in hand, Niall and El are walking side by side. Then there's Lou and I, we don't wanna be like them. We aren't holding hands like a couple, just walking side by side but too close for just friends.

After while of walking, I loose track of the other two pairs don't know where they are. It's just Louis and I, walking in a stupidly awkward silence which he suddenly decides to break.

"Look haz, dead bird."

I don't look at him, just look for the dead bird but don't see any. Suddenly I hear laughter and I look down at Lou to find him laughing on the the ground clutching his stomach. He looks kinda cute though.

I cross my arms over my chest and give him a glare to show I'm offended. When he looks at me he laughs more but tries to speak in his fit of laughter.

"Harry....... Haz you...... You're searching for a dead bird....... In the sky...... I can't...... You're so cute"

Oops! Really how can I be so stupid to look for a dead bird in the sky. I can feel my cheeks heating up, from the embarrassment, not because he called me cute. Not at all.

"Shut up now. It's not even that funny. And I'm not cute, you little hedgehog. " I grumble.

"Heyyyyy!! I'm not a hedgehog, you giant froggy monstah." he whines, pouting. He's so cute.

I just shake my head and start walking, lou following me. We walk in silence, but this time, a comfortable one. After a while we see an ice-cream van. Lou gives me a look with wide shiny eyes and a wide smile pointing to the van. I get the message and walk to the van to buy us ice-cream.

I'm at the van and lou is standing quite away from me looking at the pond while his back facing me. Suddenly a guy comes and stands in the middle, 4-5 feet away from me, facing lou's back, clearly checking him out.

Well I don't say anything just observe him cause obviously lou isn't my boyfriend that I can't let anyone check him out.

"What an ass!" suddenly the guy comments. Hearing this lou turns back and look at him in confusion but doesn't say anything so I keep quiet as well. But couldn't anymore as he makes another comment that makes my blood boil.

"Your ass, damn! So fuckable." Louis just looks at me with pleading eyes over the man's shoulder... so how can I not?

"And your ass..." The guy turns to look at me in confusion. "Damn! So kickable." I can hear lou snicker at that.

"And your face, damn! So punchable. And your teeth, damn! So breakable. All these only if your mouth is not shutable." by this time, I'm in front of the guy with Louis by my side.

"Ooh so you've got a little boyfriend to protect your little sexy ass?" he ask Louis, who just presses himself more into my side. So I answer for him.

"Yeah. So what are you gonna do about it, you shitface?" with that I take Louis' hand in mine to walk away.

But the guy just grabs louis by his bum. And no. Nobody touches his ass. So the next thing I remember is that I'm sitting on the guy's stomach, throwing punches on his face.

[Louis]

The man just grabs my bum so hard that it kinda hurts so I look at Harry with teary eyes. I feel assaulted. Harry clenches his jaw and his eyes has the anger I've never seen before. His green orbs now almost black. If you ask me I'd say he looks extremely hot.

Suddenly Harry's fist flies from across my face and lands on the guy's nose so hard that I could hear the bone crack. Ouch! The guy fall to the ground and Harry pounce on him. He sits on his stomach straddling him and throw continuous hard punches on his jaw, nose, eyes and cheeks.

He's gonna look horrible. My subconscious says in a shock and I nod in agreement.

I can't help but see how Harry's muscles flexes with every punch. He looks to sexy and dangerous. At this moment if you ask me about Eleanor, I'll ask you 'Eleanor who?'.

Eleanor who? I don't know.

I was brought out of my faze as a guy push past me to Harry and threw a kick on his face. What the hell!? I sream Harry's name and run towards him as he fall to the ground.

I look back to see the man who kicked Haz helped the man on the ground and run away with him. Oh! So he was helping his friend. But he could've just pushed Harry, didn't need to kick his beautiful. Why the heck did he kick him? In the fucking face? I look back at Harry to see his lip bursted which the only damage done.

Thank God. Indeed.

I don't know what comes over me as I stand taking Harry with me and drag him towards the men washroom. As we enter the washroom, I push him in a stall and lock it. As I turn around to face him, I am instantly pinned to the locked door and being kissed furiously.

I could taste his blood in my mouth, gushing from his bursted lip. He wraps his one arm around my waist and uses the other to squeez my bum, a bit harder than the man, but I moan in his mouth cause I like it. I love it as long as it's Harry.

As I moaned, Harry slipped his tongue in my mouth. And obviously, I let him. He pulls back and looks into my eyes for a second. His eyes still dark but lighter than before.

Before I could say anything, his lips attach to my neck and he sucks and bites and licks the area before giving it a gentle kiss.

He pulls away and sits on the closed toilet seat with his head his hand

He pulls away and sits on the closed toilet seat with his head his hand. I go over and sit on his lap, straddling him as I take his hands from his face and place them on my hips.

It does not take him long to fully wrap his arms around my waist and I look at his eyes to find them back in their normal colour.

"I can't handle anyone else touching you." he says as if it's the saddest thing that could ever happen. I just nod before kissing his forehead, then nose, then lips and then his chin.

"That's good 'cause I don't want anyone else touching me but you."

____________________

Hey!!

What do u think about the story so far?

Please vote and comment if you like.

♥️