Chapter 27

[Third person]

Harry wakes up to a pair of beautiful blue eyes looking back at him. That makes him blush like crazy.

"Morning, sleepy head" Louis smiles at him. That's when Harry realizes that phe slept with his head on Louis' chest.

"Why are you here? I thought I upset you last night.. "

"Well yeah.. But... Then I came here to... I don't know, maybe just see you? But you were sleeping. Then you started cuddling me and I couldn't resist. After all.... you know, I wanna be the one to hold you when you sleep." Louis smiles at Harry cheekily.

Harry just gets up of the bed and is about to turn the knob of the bathroom door when it hits him. He abruptly turns around and looks at Louis with wide eyes.

"T-that line-" Harry is cut off by Louis

"Was from a song-"

"That I wrote..."

"For me!" Louis has the cheekiest smile on his lips. While Harry is a blushing mess.

"H-how did y-you...? Harry is totally dumbfounded.

Louis gets up and walks to him, still a cheeky smile playing on his face.

"Sorryyy." he says in the most innocent way possible before taking Harry's hand and placing the book in it.

Harry stares between the book and Louis with widest eyes. Before he can say anything, Louis pecks his lips and walks out of the room whistling.

"Now I know you like me too but I'd like to hear it from you darling ~~"

____________________

"So... plans for today?"  Niall asks.

It is breakfast time and every single person of the house is at the table while the sweet smell of pancakes fill the house.

"I don't know Ni. Let Harry decide. After all he knows about the place more than we do." Liam suggests.

Now everyone immediately turns to Harry making the boy blush. But c'mon he's a bad boy. Bad boys dont blush, now do they?

Harry coughs and covered his face with his hands hiding his blush.

"I don't know guys.... How does the beach sounds?"

Everyone nods while Louis is still thinking... Deeply. A moment later he looks at Harry and smirks.

"The beach sounds per-fect hazzzzaaa."

And suddenly Harry wants to change his mind.

____________________

This time the boys decide they don't want two cars, so they take Anne's old truck.

Harry is driving with Louis in the passenger seat while everyone is in the back.

"Okay... Liam, sing a song!!" Naill screams, making everyone laugh.

"Alright..." liam starts looking straight to zayn. 

"Walk in, you walk out, you're dragging me
We talked through the smoke, you spill the tea
About how your friends are hating me
But I heard it all before
No stress 'cause my eyes are dialled in
My ears are all yours, I'm listening
Sounds like that you are still feeling it
So tell your friends to go