Chapter 15

[Louis]

"Lou?" Harry whispers to me. It's been nearly fifteen minutes and we are still seated in the toilet in silence. Harry on the toilet seat and me on his lap straddling him.

"Yes love?" I ask with my head on his shoulder.

"What are we doing?"

"Since last fifteen minutes we aren't doing anything Haz.." I answer slightly confused.

"Shut up, Lou. I am talking about what we just did. You've got a girlfriend who is still there outside having fun." he stated sadly.

"That's the thing, Harry. She doesn't need me to have fun. I can breakup with her anytime and she'd still be having fun." I say firmly. I want nothing more than to just throw that bitch out of my life and throw myself in Harry's arms forever.

"No lou you can't. You won't." He said quite sternly.

"I can, Harry and I will. For you. For us." I say pecking his lips.

"No, Louis. If you breakup with her, you'll have to be alone. I don't want a relationship with you. Do you understand? I don't do serious relationships for a reason I can't tell you." He says without making any eye contact.

What!? How can he say that after what we did in the morning? And then him fighting that guy for me meant nothing to him? What we just did in this stall minutes ago meant nothing? Maybe not. Not for him, that is.

"What do you mean you don't want a relationship? Harry, you can't just make out with me twice a day then say you don't want to be with me." I raise my voice and also my body from his lap.

"Lou, you don't understa-"

"Off course I understand, Harry. It's you who don't understand. Wait..... Were you going to use me? What you said the other day? Yeah! FAFO. Fuck and fuck off eh? You... How could you even think that.... to me... how could you, Harry?" I cry and suddenly feel a wave of anger run through my body and I hold his collar while speaking. "But guess what, Styles? I won't fall for your trap again. I was stupid to think I even fell for a slut like you. Yes! I fell for you and regret it from the core of my heart. I want to hate you, Harry, I really do but.. I just can't." 

With that I unlocked the stall and get out with tears streaming down my face and breathing heavy. Now you may say it's just been two days and I already fell for him?

I liked him since we were kids. But my other friends always bullied the gay boys, so I assumed it was wrong to like boys if you are a boy yourself. Afraid of being bullied, I distant myself from Harry and started dating girls only.

But then I understood they always have been wrong. There's nothing wrong being bisexual. But, Harry... I never thought he would try to do that to me.

I went behind my girlfriend's back to do those things with him when he was gonna tell me to fuck off after everything. But now he'll have to know I'm not his toy to play with.

[Harry]

Louis runs out of the stall with tears in those beautiful eyes so I let my tears fall too. Now I know my love for him never faded. It was just me who tried to push it aside.

Yes, I told him I don't officially want to be with him but he doesn't know the reason. He don't know he'll be in danger if he'll be my boyfriend. I love him too much to put his life in danger just like that. But he doesn't has to know that either.

💙💔💚💔💙💔💚💔💙💔💚

💙💔💚💔💙💔💚💔💙💔💚

The End

Jk! I know its a short chapter but I have exams today so I tried to finish it quickly. Maybe I won't be updating this week. But I'll be free after my exams so I'll be writing a lot.

So what do you think of this chappie? What's the danger if Larry gets together?

You'll have to keep reading to know further!!

Vote and comment if u want.

Omgomg I just saw this book got a ranking of #7 in Larry. Woah thank you so much 😍😍😍😍 (edit: #1)