Chapter 11

[Louis]

I walked into the room, Harry's old room to be exact. The first thing that caught my eyes was the picture of us all of when we were about ten years old. It was my birthday, and Harry and the boys had surprised me in Harry's backyard.

I had woken up by my mum telling me that Harry was extreamely sick. So, I ran up to his house, only to find out that it was their plan to surprise me. The boys told me that it was Harry who organized the party, invited our school mates, decorated the backyard and literally begged Anne to help him bake a cake for me. But, Harry denied it all, though his red face told a different story.

I caress the picture that Anne had taken while Niall was stuffing his face with cake, Zayn was inflating a balloon, Liam had a mortified look on his face while he covered his ears, afraid that the balloon would burst and I was kissing Harry's cheek- thanking him for the football he had gotten me by saving his pocket money- as he blushed madly.

I smiled at all the pictures on the wall and surprisingly, it had some of my pictures where there wasn't any other person in the frame, not even Harry, just me.

Then suddenly I gasp at a picture that my mum had taken.

It was when we were thirteen and I was selected in a skit as a rich businessman. I was on cloud nine for getting the lead role, but then the teacher had announced that the skit would be canceled because no girl had auditioned to play the female lead. I had ranted all my disappointment to Harry that night and the next day, the teacher said she found the female lead and she introduced the person that had to play the character of my wife.

My eyes had almost fallen out of the socket when I saw Harry standing there in a little black dress with make-up on while his hair were pushed back, connecting to a fake bun there but there were some strands of his curls sticking out making him look like a beautiful girl with a messy bun. I could never deny that Harry looked breath-takingly beautiful back then, still does.

The picture mum had taken was of Harry and I on the stage, doing a scene where Harry was pregnant- for which he had a pillow under his dress- and we were discussing the names for our baby girl. Harry suggests the name 'Darcy' and I kiss his tummy as an agreement.

I smile at the picture, it looks such an adorable moment as I kiss my partner's tummy while s-he is carrying my baby.

I was just looking at those pictures when I heard it. A cry or a sob. Oh my god, is that a ghost or something?

Then I realize, the crying is coming from the next room. I start walking to the door and walk out of the room and now I can hear it clear. It's coming from Harry's room. Why is he crying? Is it about the incident downstairs?

Building some courage I knock on the door.

[Harry]

I had ran in my room and locked myself in. I heard the the front door slam shut and I knew Taylor had left. I sat on my bed and let the tears run down my face freely.

I don't even know why I was crying. There can be many reasons.

I hurt another girl today.

Now my friends know I'm a jerk.

I saw my mum in tears again.

Her tears reminded me of that day again.

I was called a slut again.

Maybe all of these reasons were making me cry.

I don't know how long It's been since I'm crying as I hear footsteps near my door followed by a knock on it.

"Harry?" oh Louis? What is he doing here now?

"What do you want?" I tried to be rude but fuck my voice for cracking.

"Harry, can I come in?" He speaks softly through the door.

"No! Go away!" I try to yell but end up making it sound more like a whine.

"Please, love. I know you're sad. Trust me when your down its nice to have somebody to talk to." He says very softly. Why does he care anyway. He never did before.

"The door isn't locked by the way, you can come in." Talking to him wouldn't hurt right?

As I hear the door open I look up to see the most beautiful person at my door. I pat the place on the bed beside me. He gets the message and takes a seat.

"So... May I ask why are you crying?" He turns his body to sit facing me.

"I don't know.. " I whisper weakly. I really don't know, there are just so many reasons.

He just sits and stare at me. I know why. It's not like you see a guy with tattoos and piercings so vulnerable everyday.

Suddenly, I feel two small arms wrap around me, pulling me toward them. Louis keeps one hand on the side of my head and places it on his shoulder. And I finally ask him the question that kept ringing in my head the entire time.

"Why do you care anyway?" I mumble against his shoulder.

He takes a while but then he whispers "I don't know." just the way I did. Now, I don't care what that means but I wrap my arms around his waist, hide my face in the crook of his neck and let the tears falls. After all I've got another reason to cry.

This person in my arms belong to someone else; But here I am, falling for him... again. And quite harder and faster this time.

____________________

Ha! Now the story is going somewhere.

Thoughts on the chapter?

Dont forget to vote and comment if you like.

♥️