Chapter 10

[Louis]

SHIT.

I thought I could do that and get away making Harry think I'm drunk. But no. Zayn has to open his big mouth. The universe is against me!

Now Harry knows I'm not drunk. But even if he thought I was drunk, was he grinding on me purposely?

Obviously! Subby said with wide eyes.

Nah! Can't be. He probably hates me.

I go to the couch side table for a drink as I see Harry doing the same. Just as I tilt my head, I see Anne staring at me with a 'I know what you did' smirk on her face.

Oh Fuck.

How did I forgot she was in the same room?

Suddenly there was a knock on the door "I'll take it." saying I walk to the door. I opened the door to a tall blonde girl with her head down. She looks up and says "Is Harry home?". I open the door for her to come in.

Harry looks up and before he has a chance to say something, the girl cuts him off by smashing her lips on his.

What the actual Fuck?

I feel something in the pit of my stomach. Oh I know what it is. Jealousy.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" Harry yells, pushing her away.

"Harry what's wrong with you? I really like you. We were dating and we were so happy. You just started ignoring me after.. that night Why? What did I do wrong?" She asks and her face resembles a tomato when she asks about 'that night'. What!?

By now everyone's watching them both with shock. But me.. What I'm feeling is so high that I can change my name from Louis to Jealouis.

Yes! I'm that jealous.

"Look Tina.. " Harry starts.

"My name is not Tina." The girl crosses her arms over her chest.

"Okay Tiffany.. "

"No, Harry! Not Tiffany either!"

"Toffee?"

"No!"

"So what? Tyrannosaurus?"

"TAYLOR!!" She screams, frustrated. "My name is Taylor!"

"See? I don't even know your name. All I remember is that it starts from T. So I think you're one of my FAFO cases." He shrugs as if It's the most obvious thing. I wonder what that means.

"What is FOFO?" She asks, confused.

"FAFO. It means 'Fuck And Fuck Off'. So I believe I've fucked you, now you may fuck off. I never repeat my fucks. Sorry."

"So you just used me for sex? You're such a slut!" she says angrily.

"Obviously." he says glaring at Anne and with that he goes upstairs, in his room I guess and Taylor runs out of the door slamming it behind her.

Anne just stands there with tears in her eyes. I wonder what exactly happened between them in the past.

I need to know what happened between Anne and Harry. I need to know why Harry changed. To fix that flower crown (harry) , I need to know what broke it.

"So he's a playboy now too, huh?" Liam speaks up.

"I wonder what happened to change him so much.." Zayn says nodding.

"I'm so worried guys. He was never like that. Whatever happened, I believe it was bad and he's keeping it to himself, which probably effects him more. Otherwise I would've been the first one to know." Niall says, sounding very hurt.

"We should really talk to him.." Zayn suggests and Everyone nods, agreeing with him. After a few moment, everyone head to their rooms. I see El passed out on the couch so I go alone to the room.

____________________

Hey!

I don't hate Taylor I fucking love her! So no hate for her please.

What can the boys do to help harry?

What will louis personally do?

Harry's image is exposed to his friends now. What will he do?

You'll know the answers soon.

Plz vote comment and follow me if you can.

♥️