Chapter 29

[Third Person]

Zayn got the job to drive the guys back home with Liam in the passengers seat. The other four in the back. Niall and El are watching a movie on Niall's phone While Harry just keeps looking out of the window with a smile on his face and a sleeping Louis on his lap. As they reach home, Harry tries to wake him up and whispers in his ear...

"Wake up, sleeping beauty."

Louis smiles lazily but doesn't open his eyes.

"But that's not how the prince woke the sleeping beauty, Haz. Do it the right way." Louis mumbles in his sleepy voice.

Harry lets out a laugh and leans down to place a chaste kiss on his lips. When he goes to pull back, Louis pulls him by the curls and deepens the kiss.

"This beauty is quite demanding, isn't he?" Harry laughs as he finally pulls back.

"Shut up and pick me up, I'm not gonna walk... too tired." Louis pouts.

"Your peasant at your service, princess!" Harry says as he gets out of the car with Louis in his arms.

"Oi! I'm not a princess!"

"Alright... queen."

"Heyyyy."

"Sass queen." Harry laughs and lays him on the couch.

Louis looks at him with wide eyes and a pout which Harry obviously kisses away.

"We're having a movie night!" Niall screams.

"Okay you guys enjoy. I'm tired, I'll be up in my room." Harry says and walks up in his room.

He settles on the bed and take out his phone. He logs in to Twitter and keep scrolling, reading random tweets.

There's a knock on his door and he looks up to see Louis looking at him.

"Do you mind me staying here tonight?"

"Off course not, bub. Come here." Harry says as he opens his arms for Louis who immediately hops into his arms and kisses his cheek.

"What are you doing?" He asks peeking into the taller boy's phone.

"Just...Hey look at this place. It's an Historical place and quite beautiful. How about we go here tomorrow?"

"Okay." Louis smiles.

Suddenly a text from some private nunber pops up on the screen and Harry taps to read it.

Kissing on the beach sounds fun. I'm sure fucking him would be more than fun. Enjoy your princess.. Oops queen, while you can.

"Shit" Harry's hands start trembling as he reads the text.

"It's okay, Haz." Louis tries to assure him and places a hand on his knee.

"It's not okay, Lou! He was here! He was definitely here. He was at the beach as well! Fuck! No! Louis, get out. I can't let him hurt you... Just... Just get out, Lou... Please. You need to stay away from me.. He- he.. " He starts to panick and tries pushing Louis out of his hold.

"Shh, Haz. He's not gonna hurt me. You're just doing what he wants which is pushing me away. We need to show him we're not afraid, we are not breaking." Louis says pulling at Harry's arms so he won't be able to push him.

Louis pulls him close and place a hand on his cheek. "I love you, Haz... and he cannot change it. Do you understand?" Harry nods as Louis starts leaning in.

Soon he captures Harry's lips with his own and soon the sweet, comforting kiss turns into a heated make out session as Louis moves to sit on Harry's lap, straddling him.

Eventually, they break the kiss for air but keep their foreheads touching and look into each other's eyes.

"I need you, Lou." Harry breathes.

"Me too, Haz. Me too." He says as he leave wet trail of kisses from Harry's lips to his jaw line to his neck. Soon he finds his sweet spot and start sucking on it.

"Ahh.. L-lou" he moans.

Harry tugs on his shirt "Off. Now." He says and takes off his own shirt as well. He eyes  Louis' naked torso and subconsciously licks his lips.

Louis leans down and licks a stipe from Harry's collar bone to his jaw gaining a moan from the boy and reconnects their lips for a kiss.

Harry pulls away and leaves wet kisses on Louis' lips.. then chin.. then this throat.. then his collar bones. He stops when he reaches his nipples. By now Louis has his back arched, pushing his groin more into Harry's.

Instead of kissing, Harry takes Louis' nipple in his mouth and starts sucking on it. "Holy s-shit!" Louis moans and grips Harry's curls, resulting him in moaning around his nipple, who moves his hand to his other bud and start massaging and pinching it between his index and thumb.

At this point, Louis can feel Harry is painfully hard and he is no better, so he starts rutting againt Harry's bulge as the latter enjoys his nipples like some hard candy, occasionally moaning around it, causing vibrations that make Louis moan louder.

Both the boys are a moaning mess by the time Harry gives a last blow on Louis' nipple and flips them so Harry hovers over Louis, before moving downwards with his wet kisses.

He stops at a spot just above his waistband and starts sucking on it, leaving a hicky there.

He then unbuttons Louis' jeans while kissing his clothed bulge. "Ahhh... Please, Hazza.. please. Need you so bad."

Harry doesn't needs to be told twice so he quickly pulls the needy boy's pants off his legs.

"Fuck Hazza.. Get out of those pants yourself." Louis grumbles.

"Yeah, yeah!" And with that Harry is out of his pants as well.

Harry sits between his legs before leaning down to kiss his inner thigh. He moves upwards and licks the clothed dick and looking straight into Louis' eyes, he pulls his boxers down with his teeth. He eyes the glorious length with full of lust and says "You're big..." as he actually hadn't expected that size for such a tiny boy. He kitten licks the tip and licks off the pre-cum "...and tasty."

He then takes the head in and pulls back with a popping sound. "Agh.. Hazza, stop teasing." Louis whines.

Harry lets out a breathy chuckle and takes Louis inch by inch in his mouth as the latter stares with his mouth hung open.

"Aaaahg.. Hazza.. feels soo good..." Louis moans at the warm feeling of Harry's mouth, who hums in response sending a vibration through his cock making the boy moan louder. Harry deepthroats Louis and makes a gagging sound. Slowly he starts bobbing his head up and down, making Louis claw at the sheets and moan loudly.

"Yeah, Hazza... Ohh.. Oh fuck.. so good.. feel soo... So good daddy..." Harry pulls back with a pop and looks at boy "Fuck- that slipped." Louis blushes.

"I like it, baby." Harry smiles and kisses Louis' navel reassuringly. The desperate boy smiles before clutching Harry's hair and pushing him down, shoving the cock in his mouth.

Harry chuckles but keeps bobbing his head while moving his hand down and stroking his own length. He keeps moaning around Louis' dick, sending the boy more on the edge. Harry speedens his movement on Louis' cock as well as his own.

"D-daddy.. I'm c-close.." Louis warns to which Harry hums, knowing he's gonna cum as well.

Soon Louis spills down Harry's throat and the feeling of the warm liquid is enough for him to release himself all over the sheets.

Harry swallows every last drop of Louis' cum before pulling back and moving upwards to his mouth. Louis pulls his boxers up and kisses Harry, tasting his own cum in his mouth.

"I never experienced anything like that before. You are the best." Louis says and kisses his neck before placing his head on Harry's chest, ready to drift off in this position and yawns. "I love you."
____________________

Hi!

There were some pictures here which Wattpad decided to flag -_-

Anyway, don't forget to vote and comment.

♥️