Chapter 28

[Third Person]

The Beach is empty, only some girls around with only one boy with them. So Liam turns to Harry and asks.

"Um.. Harry? It's summers and this beach has no crowd! How?"

"Well this beach is quite away from the city. And some people believe it to be a haunted beach so... " Harry shrugs.

"Haunted?" Eleanor asks with wide eyes.

"Oh, off course! I already see a witch here!" Zayn glares at Eleanor, to which she just rolls her eyes.

"I see girls..." Niall looks at the girls on the beach and smirks "... in hot bikinis."

At this, Louis hits Niall on the head

At this, Louis hits Niall on the head. They make their way to the little group. The four girls in bikinis look up at them and smile.

"Hi guys, I'm Jesy." One of them tells the boys. "And these are my friends... Perrie," she says pointing at a pink haired girl who instantly winks at Zayn. "This is Jade and this is Leigh." She points at other two girls.

She then put her arm around the boy with them before saying, "And this is our special boy, Luke." and kisses his cheek.

Harry smiles and shake hands with Luke

Harry smiles and shake hands with Luke. The handshake lasts longer than necessary or so what Louis feels.

"Well, I'm Harry. These are my friends Niall, Zayn, Liam, Louis and Eleanor." Everyone smile and wave at each other.

_____________________

After a while of playing in the water, everyone decides to play a game.

"Lets play dodgeball!" Perrie suggests winking at Zayn, making him roll his eyes.

"I'm absolutely dodgeball obsessed. I've always lived and breathed dodgeball. It's such a big part of me." Louis says, smiling brightly at the girls.

"Have you ever played dodgeball before, Louis?" Liam asks confused.

"No. Never played." Louis smile, making the boys roll their eyes while the girls laugh.