Chapter 3

[Harry]

The week went by as usual, ignoring and being ignored by everyone at school... and home.

I got laid like three times this week. In the same house as Anne. You should've seen that woman's face when she walked in on me, with my dick deep inside a guy's ass. It was legit.

Now here I am, getting ready to welcome my old friends, for three whole weeks. Fuck me!

I'm wearing a black skinny ripped jeans. Black v neck with black leather jacket. And off course my lovely black boots. I've tried to control my curls with my black bandana.

But the problem is... I've got a hicky from last night, just below my jaw. I've even tried make-up to hide it, but to no vail.

I don't wanna give my friends the sluty impression. You see, I'm excited to meet them after years. But I'm scared that if they know about my reputation now, they would leave me and never come back.

I'm stressed. I need a smoke. I go and smoke in the bathroom.... I don't want my room to smell like smoke.

After I'm done with the fag, I walk out of the bathroom and pull out a mouth freshening mint gum from my pocket and put it in my mouth.

I take last look at my hicky in the mirror thinking 'fuck it' and leave the room.

I get downstairs, where I hear Anne softly humming a song to herself while cooking, so I go directly into the living room.

I sit on the couch, my leg bouncing up and down in anticipation. I'm really nervous to meet my friends... Or for my friends to meet me.

What if Niall started dieting?... I doubt that. He is literally married to food. I still remember how he would steal our food and act like it wasn't him. But we would never say a single word to him because he is the adorable little cupcake and we all adored him.

Then there was Liam. What if Li has become childish?... Uh, no. If anything, he might have become more mature. He was always way too mature for his age. He would always keep us in limits and scold us if we cross any line. We called him Daddy... Not the way you think, you hoes. Like, he was like our dad and that's the only reason we called him Daddy... Except for Zayn maybe..

What if Zayn has become talkative? He was always so quiet. Like, he would speak only when necessary or when asked a question. He would speak the most only when we would speak about Liam or to Liam. And that's why I doubt that he didn't had a second meaning to the word Daddy for Liam. He would always call him Daddy and blush slightly, which was only noticed by me and maybe Louis, who would say a sassy remark about it.

What if Louis doesn't sass anymore? Wait.. What?!

Louis. How can he not sass? That's not possible. After all he is the sass masta from doncasta. I didn't call him my sass queen for nothing.

Jeez!! how did I forget about him all this years? Right.. I never forgot him...

I still remember those feathery hairs that always fell on his face. The way he use to sweep them aside.

Those gorgeous blue eyes that sparkle like sapphire, that was and is and always will be my favorite part of Louis. I could look in those eyes for ever.

The crinkle by his eyes when he smiled. His smile. Oh that sunshine smile that could light up this whole town. See what I did there? See how Swift-ly I did that? Ha ha!

I'm funny!

Moving on.. His smile..Oh! his lips. How I always wished to kiss them. They were thin but oh so pink and sinful and delicious looking and inviting.

His tiny little body and his ass... OH MY GOD his ass was my heaven. I always use to walk a little behind him to get a good look at it. It was big, round and so hot.

I always wished to touch it with my fingers, with my hands, with my tongue, with my di- STOP HARRY. YOU'VE CHANGED.

Yeah! And I don't care anymore. I'm the tough one now. I'm not that pathetic, stupid boy anymore who had those heart eyes for him when he never cared. Probably...no, absolutely, I've changed.

Now I'm the one who doesn't care. Fight me, Tomlinson! Now you could be dancing naked but I wouldn't give a damn..maybe..no, definitely!

"Harry! Are u ready?" Anne walks in the living room. "See, I want you to be nice in front of the-WHY DO YOU HAVE A HICKY?"

"I believe you heard us last night." I say coldly.

"Yeah.. But-" she was interrupted by the doorbell.

OH SHIT.

_____________________

Hey!!

What do u think about this chapter?? Let me know through comments.
Xx

Vote and comment if you like.

♥️