Chapter 37

[Harry]

I observe the whole party, Lou is pacing around the house while talking to someone on the phone.

"No! You don't get it. I need it before the party ends.... I'll pay you extra if needed, but make it quick." I hear him screaming on the phone in one of the rooms.

I enter the room as he ends the call and sits on the bed.

"Lou?" I enter the room and lock the door behind me. Don't even ask me why I did that.

"Haz." He looks up and smiles.

"What's wrong, love?" I sit on the bed and pull him on my lap.

"Nothing. My sisters are gonna be here soon." He says kissing my neck.

"That's great. Haven't seen them in ages." I smile and kiss the top of his head.

"Hmm. Haz? Do you still love me the same?"

"Nope."

"No? Why? What did I do?" He ask with tears already building in his eyes.

"I don't love the same, Lou." I say, wiping his tears. "Because I love you more now. More than anyone could ever love someone." I peck his lips.

"You idiot! You scared me! I thought my plan for today will be all ruined." He hits my arm and pouts.

"What plan?" I ask confused.

"Oh shit. I- I was planning on... Making love to you tonight!" He says with wide eyes. He's definitely hiding something.

"Oh... Okay?"

"Yeah" he starts kissing my neck and jawline "Gonna make love to you tonight... " he sucks on my sweet spot. "It's gonna be special... " He gives the spot a gentle bite and sucks harder. "Will be giving all of me to you tonight." He gives the wet spot a last blow and pulls back to admire his work.

"Back off, everyone! The Queen has marked her territory." I scream pointing at the big purple bruise forming between my neck and jaw.

"Yeah... Marked it.... Mine." He growls before connecting our lips in a soft kiss.

We break away due to a knock on the door. Fucking great! Bloody cockblocks!

"What?" Lou yells.

"They are here." Is all Eleanor says and Louis jumps off of my lap.

"Come on, Haz, my sisters are here!" He tugs at my arm and pulls me out of the room.

"Louis!" The girls hug him. "Harry! How are you?" Lottie hugs me and kisses my cheek.

I take a look at Louis who takes some small box from Daisy and put it in his pocket, smiling wide.

I pull away from Lottie and look at mum who clears her throat to gain everyone's attention.

"So... We all are gathered here to celebrate the special moments in our lives. So congratulations, Ziam for your engagement. Eliver for baby Harry. Niall for finally meeting Shawn Mendes. Louis for the award. Lottie for your graduation. Harry for your freedom. And there's another one left but before that Louis has to say something." She gives Louis an encouraging smile. Okay...?

"So... Umm.. Okay this is hard!" Everyone laughs. "So Harry, I know we didn't dated for a long time before you know... I couldn't even take you on a date. We didn't even ask each other before calling ourselves the other's boyfriend. Well.. that wasn't my relationship goal to be honest." He breathes a nervous laugh. "Well.. my goal was like, going on dates, getting an amazing lover, getting engaged to them, getting married to them, going to Paris for honeymoon, getting a cute pet, then a baby, raising the baby well, crying when our baby gets married, becoming grandparents -the most romantic grandparents- and we slow dance... Not because we're  too romantic but because we're too old to dance any faster, and when our grandchildren look at us kissing, they would point at us and be like 'I want a love life that beautiful and long lasting' and that would be when I know I completed all my goals. And I want to do it all Harry. Each and every thing on my list.... With you."