Chapter 16

[Harry]

After some time as I come out of the washroom, Liam and Zayn are sat on a bench at the lake while Niall and Eleanor are laughing at the monkeys. But Louis is nowhere to be seen.

I decide to go back to the car and wait for the others, too exhausted to do anything else now. While walking to the parking lot, I feel a buzz in my pocket. I take my phone out and freeze on my spot when I read the message.

Unknown number :
My little baby is now picking up fights for his boy toy's ass. Sure it's that amazing i guess. I would love to have my dick in it and fuck your lil toy to death. I hope u don't want that. Be careful for whom you're falling Styles. Oops. Baby Styles.

I know who it is. And I know what he wants. I just hate him so much. How can a person be so cruel? Isn't he satisfied by what he did in the past? Why can't he let me be? What the hell is his problem?

My train of thoughts stop when two small arms grab my waist from behind. I free myself from the person's grasp and turn around to come face to face with a smirking Eleanor.

And there, right at the moment, I decide that I can't take her bullshit or deal with her slutty attitude and I lose it. "What the fuck is your problem? Why can't you just leave me the fuck alone for God's sake?"

"Oh come on Styles! You know you love it. And I'm not asking you to marry me, nor to be my boyfriend. Lets just have a little fun babe." She speaks with the stupid smirk still on her ugly face. To be honest she's quite pretty. But the way she behaves, she's making beautiful look ugly.

"Eleanor, you're my friend's girlfriend. What don't you understand here? Why do you want to ruin the relationships you have with Louis and well as the one he has with me?"

"Because she's a little slut, Harry!" I turn to see Zayn walking towards us, followed by Liam and Niall. Zayn looks at Eleanor with pure hatred and speaks again.

"She's a slut, Harry. She doesn't care about relationships. She wouldn't mind sleeping with her boyfriend's friends. Oh! She won't even mind sleeping with our dads or even our old wrinkly grand-dads. All she ever wants is a dick shoved up her puss-"

"Shut up right there, Zayn!"  we all turn to see Louis entering the car park. He looks angry. "Don't you forget you're talking about my girlfriend!"

"What?! Louis, Are you dumb? Don't you see your girlfriend is a fucking slu-" Zayn was cut off by a very angry louis.

"Oh really Zayn? Then who are you? A man whore? Because from what I remember, it was you, all over my girlfriend in a bedroom of my house in my own party." He yells in Zayn's face, probably spraying some spit on him...

"You don't know shit Louis. She was the one being a whor-"

"Stop calling my girlfriend that again and again." Louis yells, louder than before.

"Stop calling her your girlfriend again and again!" Liam joins the argument.
"We know she is your girlfriend. I'm sure the world knows she's your girlfriend. You don't need to repeat it after every sentence. We are tired of hearing it. Do you even know she has a name and you can actually use it? Or wait! Are trying to convince yourself that she's actually your girlfriend? Yeah. Maybe that. Cause I can see her sleeping around with every man but you."

Before Louis could say or do anything to Liam, Niall drags him to my car. He makes him sit inside and is maybe trying to calm him down. Eleanor leaves us and joins them too. Once El was gone, Zayn speaks again.

"Shit. We cut open the wounds again. It's gonna be a long vacation now." He rubs his face in frustration.

"It's okay Z, it'll be fine." Liam tries to comfort him.

"I don't understand how could he be so blinded. How can't he see that she's a bitch." Zayn says pulling at his hairs.

"He sees it all. Trust me, he knows it all. He doesn't leave her cause he's afraid of being alone. And about now..... I think it was something else. He is a little time bomb you know, someone else pulled the pin and he exploded on us."

Shit. Was it me? Of course it was. He told me he'll breakup with Eleanor for me. So It's obvious he doesn't care about her so much. So it's all about me. Wow! Congo on breaking another heart, Styles. But what happened with Zayn?

"Z, what happened between you two before? If you don't mind me asking... " I ask very calmly.

"It was like a year ago or something.. Louis was throwing a party at his place.. we were drinking, dancing and just enjoying ourselves when Eleanor suddenly tugged me out of the dancing crowd. When I questioned her, she said she need my help to get into Louis' room because she was too drunk and would fall off the stairs if she tries. She was my friend's girlfriend.. so I agreed.. biggest mistake." Zayn releases a long sigh and shuts his eyes for a moment before opening them and speaking again. "As soon as we reached in the room, she slammed shut the door.. before I could ask why she did so, she started kissing me and pushing me on the bed. I tried to push her away.. just like you were doing a while ago. But she didn't budge and started touching me.. you know like there.. in my pants. When I realized what she was doing, it was too late.. she had already ripped my shirt off. Then she got off of me to slip out of her dress.. so I took it as my chance and tried to run but.. she caught me and she was.. she wasn't wearing the dress anymore.. it was some braless dress kinda thing.. and when she took it off.. she was just in her panties. She pushed herslef on the bed and pulled me with her.. it wasn't a good position.. she was under me, giving me that smirk while I was on top of her naked body.. not a good position at all.. 'cause right then, Louis came in. As soon as that bitch saw the door opening, she started pushing me and yelling for me to get off of her.. making it look like.." Zayn breaks down as tears fill his eyes. Liam puts comforting arm around his waist.

"Louis beat me up and even threathened me to file charges against me, but he didn't 'cause that bitch acted all forgiving and said he she didn't want to go to the police. He didn't talk to me for nearly six months. Six months, Harry. Accusing me for something she was trying to do to me." He cries. "She was about to rape me, Harry!"

A shiver runs down my spine at that word.

"She was raping me. But who's gonna believe me? I'm a man right? But they need to know men and boys get raped too. And it's the same pain for them as well. They are not any less vulnerable than females in that state. Men get hurt too. No one likes anyone touching them without their consent, no one! Just no one!" He cries harder and Liam hugs him.

I feel myself shaking and shivering as memories come flooding back into my mind.

Rape.

Boys get raped too.

It's the same pain for them as well.

Men get hurt too.

No one likes anyone touching them without their consent.

No one!

I didn't either.

___________________

Hey!!

Thoughts on the chapter?

Don't forget to vote and comment!

♥️