Chapter 13

[Harry]

I walk downstairs for breakfast after doing my morning routine. I walk in the kitchen and see mum making pancakes. Zayn, Liam and Louis are sat at one side of the table and Niall and Eleanor on the other side, across from the three.

I see only one chair is empty and that is beside Eleanor. Having no other option, I sit on the chair. I glace at Louis and catch him already staring at me. He instantly looks down at his pancake, cheeks turning a shade of pink.

"Good Morning, Haz!" Liam greets as he see me. Followed by Zayn, Niall, Louis and Eleanor.

"Morning guys." I smile at everyone except El. She creeps me out.

"Morning, Anne." I say as she serves me pancakes. "Morning, honey." She smiles at me which I don't return.

"So what are we doing today?" Niall asks very excitedly. Zayn laughs at his enthusiasm before replying. "At least not getting drunk our asses like last night!"

I laugh at that and was about to give an option when I felt a hand on my thigh. I look down to see it was El's hand moving up and down my thigh.

Whore.

I snatch her hand and yank it away. She looks at me and smirks before asking "Do you have any zoo here?" to which Louis look at her as if she's crazy.

"How old are you El? 5?" He asks clearly annoyed. 

"Oh come on, lou! Don't be rude! She misses her family. Don't you Eleanwhore?" Zayn smirks at her. Jesus! He's one of a kind.

"Z. Baby. I don't think they keep bitches at a zoo." Liam says faking innocence. At this all the boys started laughing. Even louis. El just gives everyone a bitch face.

I think Ziam hate her. I don't know why though. After the laughter die down, Niall speaks, "Guys I don't think Zoo will be a bad start though. We can just walk around and spend time together."

"How can anyone say no to the wide puppy eyes and the pout? You are too cute for a 'no' Niall." Louis says with a smile. And yes it's true.

"How gay! I am stupid and he's cute for the same question we asked? You may  not be bi, Lou. You might be totally gay." with that El stomps out of the kichen.

I turn at Louis as he comments on her attitude.
"Such an actress." and rolls his eyes.

"So the Zoo then?" Zayn ask breaking the silence. Everyone nod except for Niall who looks at him as if he's grown two heads before saying "I thought you don't like the zoo... "

"Not more than I like to piss her off." Zayn says with a smirk. Oooh he can be such a bitch at times.

"Why do you hate her so much?" Louis ask. "Cuz she's a bitch." zayn shrugs as if it's the most obvious thing.

"Okay enough of that boys. You already got her quite upset. If you all are done with your breakfast, you may get ready and leave for the zoo." with that mum leaves the kitchen.

So just like that, we decided to leave. We got two cars, one is mine and the other Zayn's, by which they came here. Zayn requested me to take the others in my car as he's craving a drive with only Liam. And who am I to say no to a cute couple?

So here I am, listening to an argument of Lou and El about how they don't want to sit together in a car. I can't take it anymore so I did what I always do.

"Shut the fuck up both of you!" They both stop and look at me. "Do you guys have any brains? One of you can sit in the passenger seat and not next to each other."

And that was enough for Louis to climb in the passenger seat. God. Three weeks.

Oof!

The ride was silent. Awkward one. Until Niall decides to open his mouth "why so serious? Hazza. Baby. Turn on the radio for me darling." His nicknames make me smile. He acts so gay when he's straight as a pole.

I turn on the radio when a song plays just to match my current situation...

You're on the phone with your girlfriend, she's upset.
She's going off about something that you said.
Cause she doesn't get your humor like I do..

I feel it, so I sing along drumming my thumb over the steering wheel. I can feel louis' eyes on me so here comes the part I truely mean to tell him. So I sing it...

Dreaming about the day when you wake up
And find that what you're looking for has been here the whole time

If you can see that I'm the one who understands you
Been here all along so why can't you see
You belong with me
You belong with me

He just stares at me for a while then speaks "you've got a great voice." I just nod.
"Oh and you've actually got a voice. I thought you left it out of the car before climbing in." Niall says from the back seat.

"Fuck off Nigel!" louis grumbles.

"Smol little things like you shouldn't swear you know." I tease.

"Really, harry? I'm not small. You're just a giant froggy monstah" he pouts.

"One. You're so small that I can actually fit you in my pocket. And Two. I'm not a frog." I give him a playful glare and turn my attention back on the road.

"You know I actually wish I could fit myself in the pocket of your shirt SO THAT I DON'T HAVE TO FACE STUPID PEOPLE!" he yells while glaring at El in the backseat.

But the words that caught my attention weren't what he yelled but those what he said in the end, quiter than a whisper, which probably weren't meant for me to hear, but I did anyway. And now I can't get them out of my head.

"And I could stay where your heart is."

______________________

Hey!

Thoughts on this chapter?

Don't forget to vote and comment.

♥️