6- Revised

'Don't turn around, don't do it Dasha,' I told myself as I heard him pull open a drawer and slide on some sweatpants I assumed. Oh the agony!

Despite my decision to not turn around I did anyways and saw he was sitting on his bed with his head in his hands. 'Uhoh.'

I came over and sat beside him as he didn't move. Had I done something wrong? Aside from the obvious of being in his bedroom...

"Hayden," I started softly. We were past the point of formalities in this moment.

"I'm sorry," he shook his head and stopped, realizing it was making his soon to be hangover worse. "I know how bad this looks and how in the morning it's going to be even worse. Whether or not I remember everything, you will."

The anguish in his voice was enough to make me cry. At least he was more aware of what was going on.

"Do you know how stunning you are Dasha?" He mumbled.

Okay was this the I'm still kind of drunk Hayden or the serious Hayden?

'Drunk thoughts are sober thoughts.'

"Thanks," I smiled and just willed myself to think he was being sincere. What else was I supposed to say? Compliment him back?

'Oh why can't you be mine,' I thought to myself as we just sat on the bed not saying anything else.

"You should probably get some sleep," I told him.

He looked at me again and I noticed how full his lips were. There was way too much electricity buzzing between us and I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one who felt it.

"How will you get back?" he continued in his soft voice.

"I'll call Sean, or Rose," I said quickly since he didn't seem to like me being with other guys.

He didn't say anything as I waited for him to either pass out or throw up. Please don't let the second option be prevalant.

"Mr. Blaze, what did you mean by there's not a guy worthy of me... on campus," I spoke slowly. This was probably the only time I would really get to be alone with him to have an answer. Given the circumstances I had to take his answer with a grain of salt but it was probably the best I would get from him.

He rubbed the bridge of his nose for a moment and looked back at me. "Well you know all the frat guys just want sex. And the rest just want to screw girls over," he said bluntly.

I tried to keep my mouth from falling, yes I'm aware of what goes on in college. Being that he just graduated he also knew, but to say it to a student!

"So then who do you suggest I look for? Mr. I know everything?"

"Someone... Like me," he smirked.

"Too bad no one else looks like you," I sighed and then gasped. Did I just say that out loud?

"Like me," he smiled and brushed his hand against mine. "I would have to agree with you Dasha."

'Okay, he's clearly drunk', I bit my lip and stood up, feeling like a fool in this outfit and situation.

"Where are you going?" He frowned.

"It's clear that I need to leave Mr. Blaze. I'm your student and that's how it needs to be." I tried fighting back tears and began to walk downstairs. Why the fuck was I even crying? I hadn't drank enough to be tipsy, let alone feel any more emotions towards him. Damn him.

"Dasha wait," he called and stumbled to his feet as I kept walking down the stairs, knowing he would fall.

"I'm sorry," I said with my back to him and started dialing Sean's number. The sooner I could leave, the better.