18

I was laying on the bed as Hayden came back in from the shower with a towel hung loosely around his waist with the hint of his V peeking out.

I groaned and covered my eyes as he laid on the bed and hovered over me.

"Dasha," he breathed gently and kissed my neck.

"Hayden," I giggled and brushed up against his erection. Damn!

"I can't get over how sexy you are," he kissed my collarbone as I giggled again and pulled his towel off.

"Yeah right," I rolled my eyes and kissed him hard.

"Dasha," he warned gently as I continued to brush up against him. "I won't be able to stop if you continue to do this."

"Who says I want you too," I pouted slighlty as my heart was in my stomach.

He pulled back slightly and kissed my forehead, "well when that day does come, it'll be when you aren't expecting it. But," he kissed my lips gently, "I really am honored that you're willing to give that up for me."

"You mean a lot to me," I whispered and rested my head against his chest.

"As do you," he murmured and chuckled when Jasper wriggled between us and began licking his face.

"Someone's jealous," I teased and kissed his furry back before kissing Hayden's bare chest. It had become one of my favorite "past times."

"He just wants some love," he poked my side and pushed Jasper towards me as I held him closely.

"You know what I want," I whispered in his ear.

His eyes flickered towards mine as he caressed my cheek gently. Why was he so perfect!

"You," I kissed him and slid my tongue inside his mouth.

He gently pulled me closer and rolled on top of me as he deepened the kiss and slid his hands into my hair.

I pushed back gently and kissed his forehead.

"What's wrong?" He frowned.

"I want to make sure you're okay from earlier," I looked at his bright green eyes.

"Yes love, I'm fine," he held me tighter, "would you mind accompanying me to the funeral this weekend? I know it's not ideal, but you could meet my family... In a unfortunate manner."

"Of course Hayden. I would love too."

"Okay," he breathed a sigh of relief, "we can take Jasper too. That way he's not lonely."

He yapped when hearing his name and settled back down by the tops of our heads on the pillow.

"What will we tell your family?"

"We met at the University, but you won't say your my student," he kissed me again.

"Where's the funeral going to be at?"

"In a smaller town called Duran, it's not too far. Most of my immediate family lives there."

The fact of me getting to meet his family and learn more about his childhood made me giddy.

"Why are you so excited?" He smiled like a little kid at Christmas time.

"I'm excited to see more of who you are."

"Don't worry I'm sure my mom will bring out the baby albums and whatnot," he chuckled while pretending to die of embarrassment.

"In that case, I'll enjoy every moment of seeing you turn red," I kissed him again while giggling.

**so just an easy chapter at the end somewhat, but it'll be interesting to see his family meet Dasha and all! Always welcome to hearing from you guys! Thanks for all the reads so far!! <3 **