29

We had about twenty minutes left before our final had to be turned in. I was double checking my answers to make sure that I hadn't messed up on something simple. Math problems were the worst.

Laying down my pencil I said a quick prayer for me to pass and turned in my test. I walked down the hallway and went to the coffee shop to grab an espresso. My mind was fried!

Hayden wanted me to stop by later that afternoon if I had the chance. He said he would help me study for my other finals... Yeah right. The thought of him doing that would probably involve sex and I began to erupt into a fit of giggling.

Hayden was obviously going to be busy with tests for the rest of the day, which left me with doing nothing.

"Guess I'll study," I sighed as I walked back into my dorm and felt my phone vibrate.

'Can you go check on Jasper? He wasn't feeling good earlier :('

'Sure baby, I'll go right now. <3'

I slid my phone back into my pocket as I made way towards Hayden's. As usual, I was able to get there without any issues and slipped in through the back.

"Jasper," I called out as I heard the shuffling of feet.

"Hi baby," I cooed as I picked him up in my arms and scratched behind his ears. His eyes closed briefly as I kissed his head.

"You don't feel well?" I poured as he yawned and laid against my chest.

I walked around with him in my arms while checking to make sure he hadn't left an accident somewhere in the house.

Making my way upstairs, I flopped onto Hayden's bed and pulled his blanket around me while I continued to rub my bulldog's head.

I awoke to someone knocking on the door. Checking the time, I saw it was nearly five and looked out the window from upstairs to see if I knew who it was. There wasn't a car around so it was probably a salesperson.

Jasper shifted in his sleep while I made my way downstairs to see if the person had left. Out of the corner of my eye, I thought I saw them look through the window to see if anyone was inside. I ducked behind the wall and stood against it as the person knocked again.

"Go away," I whispered to myself as the knocking stopped.

Eventually, I moved from my spot and peered through the peephole of the door to see Josh walking away from the doorstep and making his way towards a car that pulled up. Why would Hayden have given Josh his address?

I peered through the window as I recognized the car and my jaw dropped. Sure enough when he opened the door, Missy was inside smiling at him when he got in. Shit, this wasn't good.

I called Hayden and heard him arrive right as he answered his phone. He walked in and hung up when he saw my face, "Dash what's wrong?"

"Josh came by your house," I breathed.

"You didn't answer did you?"

"Of course not, but he stood there for awhile... Hayden, Missy picked him up. How do they know each other?"

"Missy picked him up?" His eyebrows shot up.

"It was her car, I'm positive. She was driving."

"What's Josh's last name?" Hayden mused as we looked to see Jasper steadily coming down the stairs.

"Here's my baby," I picked him up and nuzzled his face to mine while Hayden went to find the roster.

"Shit," he muttered and threw his papers down.

I walked closely over towards Hayden and stepped back when I saw him shaking.

"Hayden what's wrong?"

"I knew it... I knew there was something about him I didn't like."

"What do you mean?"

"He's related to Missy, he's going to do the dirty work and either turn us in if he catches us... Or you fall in love with him so he backs the fuck off."

I stood there speechless as Hayden began cursing to himself. He was assuming all of this all because of a last name?

"Hayden, we don't know for sure that he'll do the dirty work... Just..."

"Dasha, think," he pinched the bridge of his nose. "There's no other reason why Missy would do it other than to get back with me or something, but she doesn't want to do it herself. So she'll get someone else to who's a student here."

I shook my head, this was insane. I couldn't believe this...

"Do you want me to leave then?" I murmured not looking into his eyes.

"Why would I want you to leave?" His voice resonated with hurt and disbelief.

"Because they could find us..."

"I want you to stay, please," he spoke softly and wrapped his arms around me as I squeezed my eyes closed.

"I'll always want you to stay Dasha," he breathed, "always."

**Did anyone expect that? I liked it ;) it's not over yet don't worry! Still have 3 chapters maybe? Hope to update again soon but can't promise anything at the moment. As always, ideas are appreciated, and thanks for the support!**