15

It's been about three nearly four months since Hayden and I began dating. Thanksgiving break was good, turns out I went out of town to visit some distant family so Hayden and I didn't see much of each other. We're hoping for Christmas break I can meet his family, at least that's what we decided at dinner.

It's gotten easier to hang out without anyone knowing. Hayden also has "study groups" for his classes that I always attend. It's for an hour and a half where we can ask him anything regarding the upcoming test. In a way it's been very helpful, even if I can't directly display affection or anything while thirty other girls are awing at him.

'So tonight swing by my house, have a surprise for you ;)' I got a text after I had finished working out with Rose.

"Someone's blushing," she teased me as I texted back really quick and giggled. "Possibly," before making my way towards the shower.

Since I was going to his place I figured I should "prepare" now and shaved anything that even felt the slightest bit rough. The thought of showering with him made my skin tingle and I imagined he was here with me, washing my hair. If only... We hadn't done something that extravagant yet but who's to say it couldn't happen soon?

I walked back towards my dorm room and started sifting through my closet for something to wear. Sexy or classy?

There was a mini dress I had that was chiffon on top that kinda billowed over and the bottom was a body con type. It was canary yellow on top and then a leopard print on the bottom. So obviously the sexier choice, or I had a deep maroon dress that I could slide leggings on underneath and wear a clinched belt with...

"Leopard it is," I slid it on carefully and grabbed some gold pumps that accentuated the outfit. Now what to do with my hair...

It was already partially curled so maybe I could find a way to work with that. Sticking the curling iron in, I began piling part of it on my head and the rest left to recurl.

"Someone looks hot," Rose said as she entered.

"Thanks," I smiled and continued with my hair while pulling out different eyeliners to decide on.

"Here," Rose grabbed the curling iron and began doing my hair as I applied the gold eyeliner to my eyelids.

"Thanks again,"

"You look ready to be fucked honestly," Rose teased me as I blushed bright red.

"I haven't gotten that comfortable with him yet," I admitted.

"But your body is screaming to be fucked," she winked at me and finished with the last curl. "Done! Go get em tiger!" She smacked my ass as I stood up.

"If that leaves a mark how am I going to explain that?" I rolled my eyes as she smirked.

"Just say I couldn't keep my hands off you while defending you from a swarm of testosterone."

"Jeez Rose," I giggled and waved as I left my room.

"Testosterone, of all things," I muttered to myself as I slowly walked along the path towards the library and cut through to get to Hayden's.

I heard moaning and realized there was a couple back towards the more wooded area but didn't see anything. Get a room people, like really?

The moaning continued as I walked briskly past the audible sex scene and sighed once I reached Hayden's back door with no problems.

Right as I was about to knock, he opened the door and pulled me towards him as his lips met mine. Someone was anxious.

"Hi," I breathed as I kissed him again and he held me at arm's length to examine me.

"Hey," he smirked and grabbed my ass to bring me closer to him.

"Hayden!" I squealed as he shut the door and carried me towards the counter where I was put as he held me tightly.

"I missed you," he breathed.

"I can see that," I teased him and took the opportunity to run my fingers through his hair.

He stood still and held my hips as I continued to feel the locks.

"I love your hair," I murmured seductively as he gasped quietly and looked up at me.

"You have no idea what you do to me Dasha," he kissed me again as I hopped off the counter and pressed my face into his chest.

"I have a feeling I might," I whispered and kissed him again. "So what's my surprise?" I blushed.

"Seeing me isn't enough?" He rubbed his nose against mine.

"It is," I pouted and slid my hands down his torso suggestively, "I mean I could suggest a few ideas."

"Like?" He titled his head slightly.

"Hmm... Maybe getting, wet?" I blushed and forced myself to continue looking at him as his mouth hung open.

"Dasha, I don't..." He began and sighed, "I don't want to push you. Or make it look like I'm taking advantage of you."

"I'm not a minor," I replied simply.

"Besides," I said sliding my hands up his shirt, "I can be very much like an adult when necessary."

I was so seducing my Professor right now, and it was freaking hot! He was so stunned that I was suggesting something I usually didn't suggest... Hmm I should do this more often.

"So, about that shower?" I winked and began unbuttoning his navy shirt.

**Well you can see the next chapter will be graphic so be prepared! ;) thanks for all the reads, I'm glad some people like this story! What do you think will be her surprise? Or what will happen next chapter? ;) **