31

As soon as I walked in the backdoor, I heard the little patter of feet as my puppy came running into me.

"Hey baby," I squatted down and rubbed his belly as he tried to lick my hand.

"I'm in the kitchen sweetheart," Hayden called as I picked Jasper up and carried him.

"Hey," I grinned seeing him in just a pair of sweats and nothing else.

"Hey yourself," he winked as he turned to continue finish whatever he was doing. "You hungry?"

"Not really, but I'll have some tea," I set Jasper down and came up behind Hayden to wrap my arms around him.

His breathing quickened slightly as I pressed my face into his muscular back. This was what I had been craving all day.

His hands held mine for a moment before sliding them down lower on his body suggestively. I hid back a blush as one of my hands felt his hardening member through the sweats and squeezed it firmly.

"Dash," Hayden groaned as I pulled away and kissed his spine sensually.

"You put my hands there," I murmured while sliding out of my coat.

He turned to see me in a tight snake skin pattern body con dress. I had on heels to match and batted my eyes to tease him.

"Do you want the tea now or later," he whispered as his hands began to grab my waist and travel towards my ass.

"Later," I whispered and leaned in to kiss him.

He picked me up swiftly and sat me on the counter as his hands began to slide my dress up. I locked my arms around his neck while sliding my tongue into his mouth forcefully.

"You taste so good," he whispered as he kissed my jaw and began to slide the dress off me.

"Would you rather go to your bedroom?"

Hayden picked me up without another word as he slowly pulled off the rest of my clothes. He tried to slide out of his sweats while going up the stairs but stopped when he nearly tripped.

"You don't have to do everything at once babe," I teased him breathlessly.

"Sorry, I'm anxious," he winked and pressed me into the bed as I felt his member rub up against my inner thighs.

"Someone's ready," I breathed as he kissed me again.

"As always when I see you," he pushed into me deeply as I shuddered with bliss. How could it get so much better each time?

"I love you," I gasped as he continued to pound harder inside me.

"And. I. Love. You," Hayden murmured with each thrust while I wrapped my legs tighter around him to keep myself from sliding off.

I continued to kiss his lips with everything inside me as I felt myself reaching the climax. Hayden's breath was tickling my ear as he continued to push in and out of me.

"Say my name," he whispered huskily as I groaned. Why did he have to be so hot when he demanded things?

"Hayden," I whispered as he slowed down and I whimpered.

"Say it baby, or you won't get to finish," he nipped my ear as I pouted. That was so not fair.

"Hayden," I gritted my teeth as I tried to move against him.

He chuckled and thrusted hard back into me and on the fourth thrust I screamed his name as his body began to shudder.

"That my dear," Hayden sighed breathless as I curled up beside him, "is what you would call rough sex."