Epilogue

"Congratulations to surviving our first year of college!" Tyson clinked our shot glasses as we all sat around at Hayden's house.

"Cheers to the most badass teacher who will let us drink!" Sean hollered as he dipped Rosemary down and kissed her.

"Get a room," I threw some fries at them as Hayden pulled me closer to him.

"I should be telling you the same," Tyson winked at us as I hid a blush.

Hayden kissed me once more while stealing a few fries from my plate. We had ordered burgers and cheese fries as our celebration dinner. To top it off, Hayden had opened a few different bottles of wine and scotch for us to try. Essentially, he was the best boyfriend ever!

"So are you going home for the summer?" I asked my friends.

"Most likely," the boys agreed as Rose explained how she would be going to New York and Maine for awhile to visit some family. As much as I would miss her, I know I would miss Hayden even more.

"What about you Dash?"

"Well I have some summer classes I'm taking back home, so I'll be around here and there."

"Good," Hayden kissed my forehead and whispered, "can I talk to you privately?"

I nodded and excused myself to use the restroom as he followed me.

"What is it?" I asked quietly as we went into his room and sat on the bed.

"I wanted to show you something, but you won't get it for awhile. At least until you graduate from college," Hayden scratched the back of his neck.

"What would that be?" I breathed quietly as he went over to his chest of drawers and grabbed a cloth.

"I'm sure my family has already mentioned something about how Missy had returned my engagement ring to me and whatnot."

"Was it a family heirloom?"

"Not exactly," Hayden trailed and sat back down as he flipped the cloth over and held out the gold ring.

I blinked back tears as he slid it on my finger and smiled when it fit exactly. It was a pear shaped with a huge diamond and little citrine gems dotting the outer part of the diamond.

"It's beautiful."

"It sure is," he kissed my forehead. "Dasha, I would love more than anything to give this to you one day here in the future. I just need you to promise to wait for me while you finish your schooling."

'Shouldn't it be the other way around?' I thought and nodded without a doubt. Of course I could wait for him. There wasn't anything more important for me to focus on while I was studying than him.

"Yes," I wiped my eyes and felt his arms embrace me.

We both looked at the ring on my finger and I felt my heart grow bigger and bigger. This was the most insane but incredible gesture I had ever gotten!

"So for now," Hayden reluctantly slid it off my finger and put it back on the cloth, "I'll hold onto it."

"I'll make sure to graduate early then," I said halfway teasing.

"The earlier I can claim you the better," he winked and kissed me gently.

"You already have me babe," I hugged him tightly. 'You've had me since I first laid eyes on you."

"Is that so?" he gazed down at me as his green eyes shined brighter than ever before.

"Mhm," I nodded my head and tried to remind myself to breathe as I got lost in his gaze.

"Remember that one time you asked me that we needed to discuss why you had an eighty five on that paper?" Hayden asked.

"Yeah..." I replied, unsure of where he was going with that.

"Well honestly, you did much better than that. I gave you an A, it was an excuse to get you to talk to me more," he closed his eyes for a moment.

'Nice trick,' I thought in my head and giggled.

"You find it funny?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Slightly, a Professor was shy and intimidated by his freshman student." I giggled again as he bent down and kissed me harder.

"That, my dear, is what happens when fools fall in love."

"Well Sir, I can't deny that," I whispered and kissed him again as we stood there in the silence of each other.

**I hope you guys enjoyed this story! I'm pretty proud of it :) and super excited it reached so many reads! Maybe it'll hit 50,000? That would be my goal, considering it's not a girlxgirl book. Thank you for the support as always and ideas. This is dedicated to EVERYONE, being as I don't have the space to include so many names. Thank you!**