20

We had thankfully gotten through most of the questions without a problem. Hayden answered a lot of them as well while I stared in awe at his family. Nina was just as dark as Hayden but their mom was the darkest. They all had dark hair except for the dad who's was blonde. It was kind of funny when you thought about it. But Hayden's eyes were the only ones who were green. Franklin's eyes were blue and so were Darina's.

"So I take it you were a sucker for his eyes," Nina teased me as I caught myself staring at my boyfriend's eyes once more.

"Yes," I blushed as Darina put Jasper on the ground and watched him walk around.

I learned that Darina was fourteen, but their mom and dad were young. They had had Nina and Hayden early it seemed because they were only three years apart.

But the best part about the entire time we were talking, nothing came up about Missy. So Hayden must've briefed them about their breakup or something.

"So what are you studying Dasha?" Sabrina asked me curiously.

"I'm undecided at the moment," I admitted as Franklin smiled.

"Nothing wrong with that, it's actually nice knowing that you still have time to figure out what you like and don't like. Nina did the same thing."

She nodded, "before I became a vet, I thought I wanted to do architecture... boy was I wrong!" She laughed softly and excused herself as her phone went off.

"What time is the ceremony tomorrow?" Hayden asked his mom.

"Eleven, most of the family comes in tonight. Dasha, we have plenty of room here for you to stay. There's bedrooms upstairs and all," Sabrina began.

"And Hayden we also kept your room mostly the same," Franklin winked at me and I couldn't hold back a grin any longer. If I was lucky enough I would get to see baby pictures maybe!

"Thanks dad," he mumbled and I assumed he was blushing.

"I'll show you your room," Sabrina got up from her position and had me follow her upstairs.

"Thanks for letting me stay here," I said quietly.

"Anytime Dasha," she opened the door for me. "Honestly I haven't seen Hayden this happy for awhile."

"Not even with Missy?"

She pursed her lips, "not really. She was nice, but I can see how he looks at you. That my dear, is love."

He's in love with me! I was floored. I mean yeah, eventually we would say that to one another but it didn't seem it was the right time.

"Dinner will be ready in about an hour," she smiled. "I hope you're okay with curry?"

"Yes, that sounds awesome."

She left without another word as I laid my stuff out on the bed. If only I could sleep in Hayden's room, but I'm sure his parents would freak. Though they must've realized Missy was in his house all the time... Or maybe not.

"Hey," Hayden knocked on the door as I turned.

"Hey," I said bashfully.

"You don't have to stay in here, you know," he said quietly.

"I don't want to piss your parents off immediately," I teased.

"Then I'll sneak into your room like old times."

I giggled and held back a scream as he picked me up and landed on the bed with me.

"Hayden!" I whispered loudly, "your mom will have dinner ready soon."

"What if I want dessert now," he winked as my mouth went dry. He wasn't serious.

"You wouldn't," I barely whispered.

"Oh Dasha but I would," he trailed kisses down my collarbone as I held back a whimper. Dear God he would be the death of me, what if someone walked in!

Hayden pushed back gently as his breathing was somewhat labored and I saw the familiar look in his eyes, "but I'll wait until tonight. Just in case," he kissed the crook of my neck and licked it sensually.

"Fuck," I groaned as he sat up and readjusted his shirt.

"That's for later babe," he winked and swatted my ass when I stood up.

'If only you knew,' I thought in my head and figured tonight was as good as any to seduce him.

**So other than the obvious of what'll happen, any thoughts!? ;) **