33

**Dasha's POV**

How cliche of the situation for me to be put in a basement. I was strapped to a chair with duct tape and had no way out. Josh and Missy had gone upstairs to act like everything was normal... Without telling me what would happen to myself. It was dark as hell down here and I was getting colder from the draft that was circulating around me.

'Please let Rose know what I meant,' I continued to chant to myself. There was no other way for me to have warned her otherwise. Hayden would know what to do once he was told.

Once again I tried to rock enough against the chair to where I could break it, but my legs were tied too tight. I'm pretty sure my circulation was going to be cut off here soon. Just my freaking luck.

A thundering of feet came down the stairs as someone started yelling and I stayed quiet. What was happening now!

"Dasha!" I heard a muffled voice and started screaming through the duct tape. Hayden was here! He was here to save me!

I was trying to bounce up and down on my chair as someone came downstairs. The light wasn't in the right spot for me to tell if it was him or not.

"Don't move," Josh's voice murmured and stripped the ropes off me with the slice of his knife.

I rubbed my wrists as he pulled my hands behind me to keep me from tearing off the duct tape on my mouth. I tried to kick him as he chuckled and pressed the cool blade against my arm.

"Watch it, I'll slice your pretty skin right here and leave you to bleed. Is that what you want?"

I remained silent as he pushed me upstairs and I ducked my head to keep the light from blinding me.

"Where is she?" Hayden's voice was demanding Missy from upstairs as I willed for him to come downstairs.

"Oh Hayden!" Josh called loudly while pulling me closer, "I have something you want!"

There was silence as Hayden came down the stairs slowly and tears filled my eyes. Oh thank God, he was okay.

"Dasha?"

I nodded my head as Josh pressed the blade tighter to my skin, he really wanted to make me bleed!

"Don't move any closer. I know the police are almost here. Here's what's going to happen, I"m going to take her and you're not going to follow. I have her at knife point and am willing to make her bleed if necessary." I could tell he was sneering as Missy waddled downstairs towards Josh.

"You fucking bitch," Missy trailed her manicured nails against my cheek before smacking me hard.

My eyes watered as I tried to gasp and move away from her. Hayden took another step as I felt the knife cut into my skin and I screamed as loud as the tape would let me. Fuck that hurt!

"Don't," Josh gritted through his teeth as he held up the red knife and his hand was covered in crimson. "I'll cut her more if you move an inch."

"Just let her go," Hayden whispered. "Please,"

"Sucks. This is what happens when you date one of your students Hayden Blaze. Better this than you losing your job and going to jail right? If you follow with the police that's what will happen."

"Missy please," Hayden begged her. "You're the one who left me for God's sake! Leave the girl alone!"

"Don't," she growled. "I can tell you lover her, and it sickens me. She's coming with us."

Josh pushed me forward as we began walking out of the house and back to the sedan. I saw Rose begin to get out of the car but stopped when she saw the state I was in. Josh opened the back and pushed me in before throwing a bandage at me.

"Clean yourself up."

I ripped the tape off my mouth and winced. My arm was shaking as I wrapped the gauze around my arm and saw the blood was soaking it faster than I could wrap. What if I bled to death!

"Please, just let me go. I'll stop seeing Hayden," I breathed as they sped off and my head hit the window. What the fuck!

"We're not stupid, we know you still would." Missy spat.

"Where are you taking me?" I whimpered as I looked for a way to break out the back window.

"Somewhere far away," Josh replied and turned the radio up to drown out my voice.

I covered my ears as best as I could. My arm was throbbing harder and I couldn't stop shaking from either the fear or the wound.

"Please," I cried as the car continued to race down the highway.

**Thought it was longer, but I'm working on the next chapter! Sorry another cliffhanger! Missy and Josh are some sick people aren't they? Comments and suggestions are welcomed!**