25

Rose was incredibly quiet a few weeks later as we were eating lunch. I assumed it had to do with Sean but she wasn't budging on what the issue was.

"Rosemary," I began again.

"Dasha..." She groaned and set her fork down, "I don't want to talk about it."

"But you're worrying me. As your friend I just want to help," I reached across and held her wrist.

She closed her eyes and murmured, "you'll be mad."

"Why..." I felt my heart beginning to race as so many things began racing through my mind.

"I told Sean about Hayden's baby..."

I retracted my hand and gazed at her with wide eyes. She didn't....

"And what did he say?" I said too calmly.

"He wants to beat the shit out of him and get him fired," she murmured while looking at her food.

"Rose," I breathed quickly as I tried to get my thoughts together. If Sean tells someone we could both get in trouble, that so didn't need to happen right now!

"We're working on it okay," I whispered even more quietly. "I would appreciate if you didn't tell your boyfriend about my business."

"I know," she sighed, "but Dasha I was worried. He freaking knocked his ex up! And then doesn't know for awhile? I mean what if you get pregnant too!"

"Stop," I growled and stood up while grabbing my tray, "I'm not discussing this right now. Tell Sean he needs to talk to me before he tells someone else or so help me God I'm not talking to you again Rosemary."

She looked like a wounded puppy as I stalked off and pulled my phone out. This could not be happening right now.

"Hello?" Sean's voice sounded over the phone.

"We need to talk, now." I growled.

"Whoa, what's... Oh," he paused once realizing what was going on. "Okay Dasha, I'll meet you in the library. Sound good?"

"Yes," I hung up and stalked off  still in a pissy mood. If we could just resolve this before it got any further then I wouldn't have to tell Hayden. He already had enough on his plate...

I found Sean just chilling in a bean bag chair off in the corner while glancing at a sports magazine. How could he look so nonchalant right now! Oh right... it wasn't his relationship on the line.

He looked up as I approached and stood up to hold out his hands, "Dasha let me explain before you go off on me alright? I can see you're mad."

"I'm furious..." I said in a calm manner and sat down with him as he folded the magazine in his hands. "Start talking."

"Okay," he breathed, "first of all, I haven't said anything to anyone yet. I don't plan on it, but I would like to talk to Hayden."

I didn't say anything as I waited for him to continue, that would be determined after I heard all of this sticky situation first.

"So Rosemary came to me a few days ago saying she was worried about you. Naturally I assumed it had to do with your boyfriend so I asked her what had happened. I didn't expect her to say that..." he became quiet and looked at me. "Dasha, you know I care about you right? I'm not going to turn him in, I realize it's not you who's pregnant, so I'm relieved. But do you see how upset I am?"

"Do you realize how upset I am about it too? Knowing that he's got a kid on the way and neither of us were prepared for that? But his girlfriend has found someone else I think, so it's still just Hayden and I," I whispered softly. "Sean I love him, I realize the consequences right now and I know he does too. I realize this looks super bad, but please don't say anything. I beg you."

"I wouldn't want to hurt you more Dash," he sighed. "But can I talk to him? I just want him to know that if he even thinks of hurting you, I will hunt him down and personally fix that."

I tried not to roll my eyes, I knew he was looking out for me, but Hayden and I had been together for a few months now. How much longer did this need to go on!

"Okay Sean you can, but give it a few days. I'll let you know after I talk to him."

He nodded and hugged me tight, "I"m sorry."

"It's fine," I faked a smile, "I'll catch you later okay?"

"Alright," he smiled back as I made my way towards my dorm. I just needed time to think things through before exploding on the next person who approached me.

I set my things down on the floor and fell onto my bed. It wasn't as comfortable as Hayden's and I wished I could hold Jasper tight right now, having a dog was way more comforting than holding my pillow.

"God what am I going to do?" I groaned and jumped slightly when I got a call from Hayden.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Dasha," Hayden's voice came softly, "can you come over?"

I looked at the clock, it wasn't dark enough yet... but I guess I could.

"Sure, everything okay?"

"I'll explain when you come over," he hung up before I could say anything else. What the hell?

Sliding my boots back on, I stomped out of my dorm and proceeded over towards his house where the unexpected was waiting for me.

**So what do you think might happen when she arrrives? Do you think someone found out about them? Or could it have to do with Missy?**