10

I was officially kissing Hayden Blaze. Wow... I really needed to make sure I wasn't dreaming this time.

"This is real, right?" I murmured against his chest as we had migrated towards the bedroom.

"I hope so," he brushed the hair out of my face. "You're so beautiful."

His hand slid down my back and played with the bare skin that was peeking out from my shirt. I shivered as he smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Does this still feel wrong to you?" I murmured against his chin as I kissed the stubble that was there. Hmm it was rough and kinda tickled.

I smiled as so many dirty thoughts entered my mind.

"What's funny?" He smiled down at me, at that reserved smile I was now seeing for just when it was us.

"Nothing," I kissed him again and felt his muscular chest that was being blocked by his shirt.

He chuckled and shifted me so he could pull his shirt off. It was like he was reading my mind!

I looked away and knew my face was getting red as he held me close to him.

"Why are you being shy?" He pulled my chin up to face him.

"Because," I felt his chest as he shook from my touch.

"The things you do to me," he groaned and kissed my forehead as I laid content on top of him.

"Goes the same way for me Hayden," I gazed into his eyes. "What nationality are you?"

He chuckled again and I relished in the fact of feeling his laughter run through his body and shake me to the core.

"You're eyes, they just," I blushed as he went back to stroking my hair.

"I'm part Indian, and Dutch, hence the eyes."

"No wonder everyone is head over heels for you," I teased.

His eyes searched mine as he caressed my cheek, "I don't worry about the others. You're the one I'm truly interested in."

I felt everything leave me at once. How could this... Indescribable man want me? What had I done to catch his interest besides my beauty? My wits?

I kissed his chest and trailed my fingers up and down his chiseled muscles as he held his breath. I really wanted to do more with him but it would definitely not look good after just admitting these feelings we were having.

A thought struck me, how was I going to hide this from Rose! She knew me too well... And there's no way she wouldn't be jealous if I told her...

"How are we going to keep this from them?" I murmured softly.

Hayden brushed my cheek and waited for me to look at him. "I think we'll just continue going on as if nothing happened. As bad as that sounds. But I'll give you my phone number and we can text and whatnot..." He frowned and stared at the ceiling.

"What's wrong?" I laid propped myself up on my elbows.

"You just deserve so much Dasha, and I know we can't go in public because of this."

"I'm okay with that Hayden, besides... Even if it were allowed, think of all the girls who would kill to be me."

He continued caressing my face as his other hand slid under my shirt and stroked my back. I tried not to shiver at how good it felt to feel his fingers on my skin.

"I guess you're right, but I don't want you being jealous in class when they try stuff."

"Oh please," I giggled, "they can say whatever they want. I'm all yours, so I only reserve the right to do this," I murmured and kissed his full lips again.

I shifted on top of him and held my breath as my shirt rode up slightly, revealing more skin and making me even more aroused. Oh my God, I wanted him so damn bad!

"Can I ask you something?" I breathed as he slowly pushed my shirt back down. Dammit!

"I know what you're about to ask, and I don't know if you really want to know," he murmured while looking at me.

"Was she your first?" I whispered.

"No," he slid his hands down to my ass and cupped me gently.

"Oh," I didn't feel as disappointed as what I would think. It made me kinda relieved and yet excited to know that he at least knew what he was doing.

"And what about you Miss Watkins?" he whispered huskily as I saw desire pooling into his eyes.

"No one," I whispered as he sucked in a breath.

"Really?"

I nodded and laid my head on his chest again. He tightened his arms around me and continued stroking the skin that was peeking through still.

"Oh Dasha, you're going to be the death of me. You don't understand how bad I want you."

Well this escalated quickly!