30

"So what are you going to do then?" Rose asked me as we sat around a table eating dinner at Macaroni Grill.

"I don't know yet." I sighed, "but he was pissed and began saying things that made me think he was overreacting more than me."

"I could see why," Sean paused, "but he probably did assume too much. Josh hasn't seen you with him though?"

"Nope, and I'll make sure he never does."

"Well, no matter," Tyson began, "the Christmas break will be here soon. Everyone goes home unless they're from like out of the country, so I'm sure Josh will leave and not bug you."

"That's what I'm hoping for."

"You haven't told your parents have you?" Rose whispered more quietly.

"I'll mention it after I finish next semester, but I won't say his profession or whatever."

Sean picked up a forkful of macaroni, "do you think you and him will last?"

I paused, "I mean... I would like to think we would, but I guess we'll have to see. Why..."

Sean gave me a sympathetic look, "I just don't want to see you hurt Dasha. None of us do. I mean, I know Blaze won't do anything but obviously this is stressful for the two of you."

"Gee, thanks... I'll try not to think about it even more than what I already am Sean," I growled as Rose kicked Sean under the table.

"I'm just saying," Sean gritted his teeth through the pain, "I don't want you to get hurt alright? We all care and we're here for you."

"That's all you had to say," Rose said too sweetly as Tyson chuckled.

"Man you piss two girls off and look what you get. Better go have your make-up sex now."

Rose blushed furiously as Sean cleared his throat, "not necessary Ty."

"Oh no, that was so necessary," I held back a laugh as Rose excused herself to the restroom.

"Speaking of," Sean began to look at me but dropped it, "never mind."

I sighed and remained quiet as Rose came back to the table. This was going to be an eventful dinner.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe," I smiled over the phone once hearing his voice.

"Hey Dasha, what's up?"

"Nothing much, just in my dorm trying to study."

He chuckled, "and how's that working out for you love?"

"Terribly," I giggled as I heard Jasper barking in the background, "Aww he misses me."

"He always misses you, especially when he can smell you on me."

I felt myself begin to blush as I packed up some books of mine and slid them in my bag. "I'm going to the library to study, but I'll swing by maybe in a few hours?"

"You could study at my place instead and I could help you," Hayden offered gently.

"Deal," I whispered. It wasn't going to take much to convince me anyways when it involved my boyfriend.

"See you in a little bit," his voice went husky as I trembled inside.

Going through my closet, I threw on a little bit sexier outfit and slid into a long Peabody coat. This would at least cover most of it up so no one noticed too much.

"Rose, I'm going to go see Jasper," I winked at how clever I was.

"Okay, I'll pick you up then?"

"Sure, I'll text you."

"Don't have too much fun," she winked as I shut the door with a grin. If only she knew.

**Assuming you already knew, there will be drama and graphic scenes in the next chapter. I'll have it up by Sunday! :)**