1. The comment

Hi there! Welcome to this book. Just want to warn you. English is not my first language and this book is probably going to be full of spelling errors and bad grammar. Feel free to correct me, I improve that way. Also, the art is mine. It's old but whatever.

Tord's POV:

My name is Tord. I'm twenty-five years old and my life was never easy. I was born with legs that I was unable to use. They can't move. Well, they can but I can't control them. Not sure, why but it's not easy living with this. Thank god I have great parents, Paul and Patryck.

They're the best. They adopted me when my real parents abandoned me. They're caring and really understanding and kind! Though, thanks to my not working legs, I have to be on a wheelchair. It's not fun or easy.

I don't have any siblings. Or friends. It's because I can't even go to school because of this big problem. I have to be homeschooled by Patryck but he's a great teacher and I'm happy like this. They got me a phone when I was ten but I didn't use it so much.

At first, I barely used it but then I started getting more and more interested in the internet. I wanted to socialize more. I wanted to find some friends! But at first, not many people noticed me.

I found a great website, though! It's called 'Wattpad'. I always loved to read and writing wasn't so bad either! I just didn't think I was so good at writing stories. I wasn't creative and my grasp on english wasn't so good either since my first language was norwegian.

Paul taught me english. I don't speak norwegian as much as I used to. When my parents found out I was writing stories, they told me I should try and publish them so people would see them and would be able to read them! But I was nervous.

I couldn't stop thinking about it, though. Maybe it was a good way to make friends? I could meet many interesting people too! And then, I knew I should at least try it. So, I wrote a few chapters of I story that was inspired by how I lived. Not being able to walk. I just didn't say it was me.

What if people thought I was weird because I can't walk? Would they make fun of me? I decided to try it anyway. I took all the courage I had and published the first three chapters. I waited. And I'm still waiting. So now-

I was startled by a knock on the door. I dropped my pen and closed my diary. "Come in!" I yelled. The door opened, revealing a smiling Patryck. He waved at me. "Good morning, Tord!" I smiled at him. "Good morning to you too."

"We're going outside for a walk. Do you want to come with us or are you still not feeling well?" He asked me, his smile not disappearing. I was feeling a little better but I didn't think it was enough to make me want to go outside. So I shook my head.

"No, thank you. I think I'll just stay home." I replied. He showed me a thumbs up. "That's okay! Do you at least want to have breakfast with us before we go?" "Sure!" I carefully sat up on my bed and scooted as close as I could to my wheelchair that was chilling next to my bed.

Patryck wrapped his arms around my waist and when he counted to three, he carefully placed me on the wheelchair. He asked if I was okay and I nodded, motioning for him to leave. My room was downstairs so I wouldn't have any troubles going down the stairs in our house. I felt a little dizzy but I knew that was normal after lying down for so long. I just waited for a while and then left my room.

I slowly moved around in my wheelchair and went to go to the kitchen. But I guess I wasn't careful enough because everything just went black around me. I heard a thud and when I opened my different coloured eyes, I was lying on the floor. Footsteps rushed over to me and I saw my loving parents.

"Tord! Are you okay?! Did you fall off?" Patryck asked me, concern filling his voice. I nodded carefully. "Did you hurt yourself? Here, let me help you up." Paul said with a smile and helped me sit up on the fluffy peachy carpet.

He then picked me up and placed me back on the wheelchair. They always said I needed to eat more, that I was underweight but I didn't care about food so much. I was also small for my age. So that could be the problem too.

After all that, we went to eat breakfast. Pancakes with maple syrup and strawberries. That food was delicious. One of my favorites! Too bad I ate it too quickly. Heh. After Paul and Patryck also finished eating, they said goodbye and went outside while I just went back to my room. I decided to look if I had any new notifications about my stories.

And yes! I did! Somebody liked the first three chapters! That made me smile. Maybe writing wasn't so bad after all. But then, I got another notification. that person wrote a comment. I got so excited and tapped on it.

'I really like this story! Excited for more!' It said. I tapped on 'reply'. 'Thank you! I'll make sure to continue.' I wrote and sent it. I liked this person already! I wonder who it was..

Tom's POV:

'Thank you! I'll make sure to continue.' They replied. I smiled and put my phone down. My roommate and good friend sat next to me, holding a bowl full of popcorn as Matt turned the film on. I had no idea what we were about to watch but I had nothing better to do anyway.

My name is Tom. I'm twenty-six and I live in Britain. I'm having a normal life with my best friends Edd and Matt. We share a house and we often go on adventures together. Or as Edd likes to say, Eddventures.

I was happy here. My life was fine. Nothing special but hey, it could be worse. A while ago, I found a story on 'Wattpad'. The author was good at writing and I liked the story! They seemed really nice too! Maybe we could even become friends? I could always easily make friends, for some reason. Back in school, I was always the popular kid. And if not popular, I was respected.

The movie began and I snapped out of my thoughts. Matt turned the lights off before joining the two of us on the couch. And we all just enjoyed our time together. I was fine with the two of my best friends by my side.

But what I didn't know was that I just made a new one. Or did I?

Hello there! Welcome to the new story. Sorry about spelling errors and bad grammar, I hope you understand I'm not perfect. This story is inspired by some of the events that happened in my own life. I'm usually inspired by my life, now that I think about it.

I hope you all enjoy the story! Have a good day! Or night!