15. Fly over there

Do you just hate when you can't get yourself to write? And then you feel like a disappointment?  QwQ  No seriously, I'm sorry for not writing, I tried  ;-;

No one's POV:

You know that feeling when you wake up, tired even after sleeping for ten hours straight and immediately get angry at yourself for still breathing? That's how Tord felt when he woke up. He wasn't sure what happened yesterday. He just noticed he had his phone in his hand, the battery dead.

Memories hit him. He was on a call with Tom and he fell asleep. He instantly grabbed his charger that laid lifelessly on the floor next to his bed, plugged his phone in and after a few minutes texted Tom.

N0RSK1: Good morning! I'm so sorry I fell asleep last night

PineappleBoi: Good morning to you too! And it's okay, you were adorable

Tord couldn't stop the blood rushing to his cheeks. The cold that was hugging him was slowly letting go of him as he talked to Tom. He could always make everything better. It was sweet. Though, the exaustion was still there, he just tried to push it back. He had to hide it.

N0RSK1: >///< Noooo

PineappleBoi: Oh, you were. You went quiet and then I heard snoring XD

N0RSK1: aaaaaa, Toooom!

PineappleBoi: Whaaat? Something wrong?~

N0RSK1: -///-

Tord was smiling, yeah, but the depressing feeling didn't leave him alone. He didn't know what made him like that. He just didn't feel well. He wanted to tell Tom, but he decided to listen to one of his...old classmates. Tord could still hear his voice.

"You're so negative." Tord knew. But how could he not? He understood, but the boy wouldn't leave him alone. He kept on pushing the painful truth to him. "Stop complaining. You just want attention." Tord wasn't aware of that one. Was he really being like that? Was he craving others' attention? Did he just want some love? Sympathy? He was the lonely one, afterall.

"Stop apologizing. Excuses, excuses and more excuses!" Tord was being annoying? Maybe to others. But he didn't know. And he didn't know how to fix it. After that, he was scared to speak to anyone, scared they'd judge him. Because he was making up excuses, craving attention or being so negative. At least he wasn't at school for that long. Who knows what could've happened...

PineappleBoi: How are you doing anyway?

N0RSK1: I'm alright, you?

PineappleBoi: Same

N0RSK1: Wyd?

PineappleBoi: Just chilling in my bed and not wanting to get up

N0RSK1: Same here XD

Tord smiled, feeling a little better. But it felt horrible to keep the pain to himself. And without realizing it, he started talking to himself. Tord sometimes did that. Many times, he searched it up to see if it was normal. He just found it was called maladaptive daydreaming. He didn't have any problems with it unless other people caught him doing it.

He spaced out for a while until his notifications went off.

PineappleBoi: Hey, wanna call again?

N0RSK1: Uhh, sure

His phone rang and he accepted the call, pressing it against his ear, taking a breath and smiling. "Hey, Tordie!" "I told you to stop using that nickname." "Okay then, Tordle Tot." Tord chuckled to himself as Tom laughed from the other side.