2. What is a friend?

My art again. Sorry I wasn't writing lately, it's because of these exams that decide about my whole future and that I studied two months for! And I was so tired and stressed about them. I will be more active now, though. So don't you worry. Enjoy the chapter!

No one's POV:

Tord was writing another chapter for his story. He enjoyed writing and what also motivated him was that people will read it and can make them happy! This thought kept Tord going.

When he was finished with the chapter, he read it just to check for any errors. Then, he published it and waited. Both of his parents were out so he was alone in the house. That didn't bother him so much, though. About ten minutes later, he got a notification.

Tord, of course, got really excited. He could finally feel the joy he couldn't find for years. The person who commented on the last chapter liked this one too! Tord smiled to himself. His 'biggest fan' wrote another comment for the story and Tord didn't hesitate to read it.

'This chapter is even better than the previous ones! Great job.' Tord grinned, putting his hand over his lips. He replied to the comment. 'You're so nice, thank you!' Tord felt really grateful and this all made his day.

He waited for a few minutes when he suddenly got another notification. Somebody texted him. This suprised him, he did not expect that. He tapped on the notification and it was the same person.

PineappleBoi: Hi! I just wanted to say that I love the way you write. It amazes me!

N0RSK1: Heh, really? Thanks!

PineappleBoi: No problem. Hru?

Tord was suprised. Nobody really asked how he was doing. Except his parents, of course. Tord didn't know what to answer him.

N0RSK1: Umm, I'm fine. Thanks for asking. And you?

Tord felt a bit uncomfortable and mostly awkward. He didn't talk to people that much and sometimes, it scared him. He also didn't know what to talk about, nothing interesting happened in his life. Except that wheelchair, but that was never interesting, that was just horrible.

PineappleBoi: Meh. I'm bored. Don't have anything to do.

N0RSK1: Same here. My parents are out and I am bored out of my mind.

Tord smiled to himself. He was enjoying texting someone who he can actually relate to. But the next reply kinda confused him.

PineappleBoi: You still live with your parents?

N0RSK1: Well, yes. Where would I go?

PineappleBoi: Hmm.. Wait, how old are you, if you don't mind me asking?

The norwegian boy panicked a little. Was he being weird? Why did he want to know?

N0RSK1: Umm.. I'm 25

PineappleBoi: Oh

N0RSK1: Am I weird?

PineappleBoi: What?

Tord's panicking got worse, it got to the point where he just placed his phone down and just kinda sat there on his bed, staring at it. He felt like crying, the boy never experienced this kind of thing before. He had no idea what he was thinking.

His phone vibrated, did he text him again? Tord hesitated before picking the phone up again and unlocking the screen. He was right, but the answer was what he didn't expect.