23. Imaginary world

Hey, everyone! Happy pride month, hope you all are staying safe. I'm not proud of this chapter at all, my writer's block is coming back qwq  It's one of the not so eventful ones, but the next one will be more interesting, I promise. Hope you enjoy!

No one's POV:

Tord, lying in his bed, stared at the ceiling. It was around three in the morning, but he couldn't sleep. And he couldn't stop smiling. Hugging one of his stuffed animals close to him, he thought about Tom. His words were replaying in his head over and over again, hearing him say I love you so many times he couldn't even count it.

It happened yesterday, but it just felt so unbelievable to Tord. He felt like his life finally found a reason to go on. He felt like he found someone who actually loved him. Who cared how he felt and wanted to make him happy.

He sighed, closing his eyes. He wasn't really tired so why should he sleep? He wanted to talk to Tom, but he passed out and since he didn't wanna disturb him, he just left him alone. But in his head, they were still together. Close to each other. And by close, that meant he was right next to Tord.

Tord used his imagination to get the best of him. He held Tom's hand and scooted closer to him. He imagined Tom whispering sweet words in his ear. He listened carefully, smiling wider each time. This went on for minutes until he opened his eyes again. Tom disappeared, his voice going silent.

The smile faded as he hugged the plushie even closer to him. He really wanted to be with Tom. He tried to fall asleep, but no success. So he just kept jumping to his dreams and then back to reality.

It was six in the morning and Tord still didn't manage to fall asleep. He missed Tom way too much. He couldn't stop thinking about him. He just grabbed his phone and texted Tom, hoping he would maybe be online.

N0RSK1: Hey, Tommie? Are you awake?

He waited for a reply, but didn't get one. So he just continued dreaming. Dreaming about Tom. The one person that changed his life. The one who made everything seem much easier and better. Tom. His Tommie.

Tom's POV:

I opened my eyes. 'Hmm, nope.' And quickly shut them again. I was not in the mood to wake up. I was so tired and I didn't know why. 'Should I even get up? What's the point? I don't really have a reason to.' When suddenly, I remembered...

'Tord!' I immediately sat up and grabbed my phone, texting him with a huge grin on my face. The bright screen blinded me, but I didn't really care. I wanted to talk to my little Tordle! Hear his voice, be with him. I opened our conversation only to see that he already texted me three hours ago. I began texting back.

PineappleBoi. Good morning! Sorry I responded late

N0RSK1: Oh, morning! And it's alright, I just couldn't sleep

I grinned. Talking to him was always the best. Whenever he sends me a text, I just drop everything else and spend time with him. I wanted him to be here, though. Closer to me. Like right next to me. We could cuddle and watch stupid movies. Just his presence would be enough. But he isn't here. Yet.

PineappleBoi: Oh? Did you have a nightmare or something?

N0RSK1: Nah. I just couldn't stop thinking about you

PineappleBoi: Aww, you're so cute

N0RSK1: >///< No u

PineappleBoi: Nu-uh!