07- Explosive

••••

Edwin was the first to wake up of the house. He went to check on the girls to find the room empty. He could hear giggling from Nick's room so he knew where Kelsey was, but Caroline was a different story. He walked downstairs to see her and Brandon intertwined on the couch together.

"That's cute. Care, you a hot mess asleep." Edwin spoke to himself as he snapped a picture of them and sent it to all the guys.

He had no idea how long they had been asleep, so he decided to let them be. Zion has been the next to wake up, surprisingly.

"They are taking up all the fuckin' room." Zion groaned, as he walked into the kitchen where Edwin was.

"No telling what time they went to bed. Just let them sleep. I have a feeling she's a bitch when she wakes up." Edwin replied.

"She is! Do not wake the spawn of Satan, you'll regret it." Kelsey said walking in the kitchen. "I wonder how she ended up down here tangled up in those arms. My God! What do y'all feed him?!"

"Kelsey are you all talk or do you really get that freaky?" Zion asked, sitting on the counter beside whatever Edwin was cooking.

"Why don't you ask Nick?" Kelsey quipped. Zion's face instantly turned to disgust as he twitched his nose up.

"You nasty." He mumbled. Edwin laughed, not daring to look up at either one of them.

Soon everyone Nick and Austin joined the crowd in the kitchen. Edwin was fixing them all breakfast while Kelsey and Nick looked hotels near them. Caroline sleepily walker into the kitchen to be greeted with questioning faces.

"It lives!" Zion shouted, throwing his hands up.

"Why are you all staring at me?" She asked.

"What did you and Brandy do?" Kelsey winked.

"Guy! We did nothing but watch a movie after he woke me up." Caroline groaned. "I'm really tired of you thinking I came here to sleep with him since you're shacking up with Nick."

"We didn't sleep together!" Nick interjected.

"Hush." Kelsey whispered harshly.

"Oh so you are a bunch of talk?!" Zion shouted, clapping his hands together with a smile spread across his face.

This soon led to Zion and Kelsey bickering with each other. Everyone else watched them arguing, laughing at snide remarks made by them. The quickly learned Zion wasn't playing with her.

"Nick get this girl out my fucking house! I'm tired of her clout chasing ass!" Zion shouted, jumping down off the counter. He got right into Caroline's face. "Why the fuck did you bring her here? Nick didn't even want her coming."

Caroline stood in shock as she looked from him to Nick and then to Kelsey. Zion didn't show one ounce of regret in his face as he started out the kitchen.

"Why did either one of you come? Kelsey is just a fucking crazy fan trying to sleep with Nick and Brandon just wanted some fucking music from you." Zion asked, looking at Caroline. He sighed and shook his head "Just get out the house. I'm tired of her."

Kelsey couldn't find the words to form in her head. How had any of that even escalated that quick? She was just picking with him when he had an outburst.

"I'll handle, Z. He gets like that when new people come in the house, especially since he found out Kelsey was a fan who followed us in Phoenix." Austin said, getting up from the table and walking out.

"What the fuck? What are they talking about Kelsey?" Carolina asked. Kelsey was still in a trancelike state. She didn't blink or say anything. Nick just stood there with his head down and Edwin was trying hard to mind his own business.

"I'm going to kill him." Kelsey finally muttered. She took off out the kitchen shouting his name.

"Ah, fuck!" Edwin shouted, racing out behind her. "I believe she can kill him!"

Caroline turned to Nick who was staring at her. He cleared his throat and moved closer to her. "What do you want to know?"

"Why are they saying Kelsey is a crazy fan?" Carolina asked, her voice almost breaking.

"Well she is. She tracked us down in Phoenix and flirted her way in. I didn't know until last night about her plan. It worked, I'll give her that." Nick sighed.

"I should have went right back on the plane when the hotel messed up." Caroline chuckled bitterly.

"Caroline..." Nick trailed off.

"Don't bother. Zion's getting his wish. We'll be out soon." Caroline interrupted, shaking her head.

She walked out the kitchen and to the living room where Edwin was screaming at Brandon to wake up.

"Brandon! Wake the hell up! Kelsey and Zion are fighting and he's about to deck her! I need help!" Edwin shrilled. Caroline laughed sadly at Edwin's panicking. Kelsey was a petite girl and she often got in fights with people, but Zion was by far no match for her. He could pick her up and throw her with one hand.

Caroline looked at Brandon who was groggy and barely awake, probably wondering why Edwin was screaming at him so. She finally took the time to process what Zion had said as she walked up the stairs to Brandon's room. She knew Brandon wanted her to get in the studio with him, but why would he want her old music they made together? She had so many questions, but she knew she'd never get the answers she wanted.

••••