28- I Double Dog Dare You

••••

The boys had been stuck in the studio longer than they had intended to be. It was incredibly later when they got back home, but everyone was still awake watching the current Avengers movie.

"I think it's safe to say date night is cancelled." Caroline chuckled, seeing the half dead guys walking in.

Brandon nodded, too tired to even talk to her. His voice was hoarse from singing all night anyway. Zion and Edwin piled on the couch beside Vera who was on the verge of falling asleep. Brandon took a seat on the floor beside Caroline. Nick and Austin sat on the floor, leaning against the couch. The loved being in the studio, but they lacked the energy to sing that much and producing for the night was like pulling teeth.

"The night is still young!" Kelsey yelled, making a few of them jump by her sudden yelling. "We can cancel date night but we are still going to do something."

"Kels, just go to bed." Zion groaned, throwing his head back.

"We could play Double Dog?" Vera suggested, seemingly getting her second wind upon seeing Edwin.

"Hell no!" Austin chimed in.

"I'm with Austin on this one. Double Dog is too much." Nick laughed.

"What is Double Dog?" Caroline asked, looking around at the group.

"Truth or dare on steroids and without the truth. There is consequences if you back out of a dare. Plus you get drunk throughout the game." Vera quickly explained.

"Oh I'm down!" Kelsey said, excitement lacing her voice. A collective groan erupted from the guys, but eventually they agreed to play.

Vera and Nick were currently grabbing all the liquor they could find and placing it on the kitchen counter near where everyone was sitting. Zion and Brandon were explaining the game more in depth to Caroline and Kelsey, who had no idea what they were actually in for with this game Vera had introduced them too.

"Who goes first?" Auburn asked, sitting down.

"We spin bottles for who goes first." Austin answered, placing a bottle on its side in the center of the group.

"Oldest goes first." Vera smirked.

Austin chuckled and spun the bottle. It spun around quickly, finally slowing to a stop on Nick.

"Fuck, ahh!" Nick yelled, looking frantically around the group. He made eye contact with Zion. Zion narrowed his eyes at him "Zion, I Double Dog dare you to talk in a fake accent the whole game."

"Aight, mate." Zion replied in a horribly overdone British accent that sounded almost spit on. "You're so dry."

"I didn't expect to be first! I haven't had time to think!" Nick yelled, giggling.

"Alright, Austin I dare you to go streaking down the driveway." Zion smirked.

"Fuck that, I forfeit." Austin said, almost immediately. Ansley giggled and patted his head.

"You're always the first one out!" Vera groaned.

"What do I have to do this time?" Austin shrugged. 

"Drink a whole glass of an Arreaga cocktail." Vera smirked. As soon as she got it out her mouth, Austin began to gag. There was no way in hell he could do that."

"I'm sorry, what is an Arreaga cocktail?" Caroline asked.

"We named it that since Brandon will try anything once. We just mix a bunch of shit in a blender and serve it." Vera replied.