26- Prettybrunch

••••

All the members of PRETTYMUCH and their respective partners sat amongst various places in the kitchen, except for Austin and Ansley. Vera had made it clear her spot would forever be on the counter beside the stove where Edwin was busy cooking for all of them. It was easier to steal fresh bacon that way. While Zion tried to argue with her that her name wasn't written anywhere on the counter, but he quickly shut up when her slipper went hurdling towards him. Caroline and Kelsey sat at the dinning room table with Brandon and Zion attempting to complete a puzzle from the night before. Nick and Auburn where sitting on the counter across from Vera scrolling through their phones, most likely sending funny videos to one another.

"So what are we doing tonight?" Edwin asked, flipping an egg in the pan, still trying to impress Vera with his mediocre cooking skills after months of being together. He was excited for her and Caroline to bond over the weekend since Caroline was one of his best female friends.

"What about a quadruple date? Well quintuple date if Austin and Ansley come back to us!" Vera said, increasing her volume as she neared the end of her sentence. Austin and Ansley were too busy painting outside to join them in the kitchen, but she could vaguely see Ansley twist her head towards them as she spray painted a canvas.

"Like dinner and a movie?" Nick asked, looking up from his phone.

"Nick be more fun than that. A movie is so boring when all you can do is watch the movie or make out." Kelsey interjected, turning around in her chair to look at Nick. Slowly she turned to back to face Brandon with a smirk. "Brandon, you hopeless romantic, plan us a date."

Brandon shrugged his shoulders and pulled out his phone. "I'm enlisting Care's help. It's going to be hard to plan a date for 10 people."

"Jesus Christ, Vera! How many pieces of bacon did you eat?" Nick's voice shrieked. Vera scowled at him and hopped down from the counter.

"Enough to be full off it. I'm going to go shower now." She said walked towards the living room. She paused and looked at Zion. "Nappyhead, can I have my shoe back?"

Zion glared at her and tossed the shoe to her. She placed it back on her foot and went down upstairs to get ready for the day.  Edwin followed after her shortly. Nick and Auburn has disappeared outside with Ansley and Austin, leaving Zion, Kelsey, Caroline, and Brandon sitting at the kitchen table scrolling on their phones looking for date ideas.

"So anything sticking out to you?"  Brandon asked.

"What about bowling?" Kelsey suggested.

"Oh yeah! We love to bowl." Brandon smiled.

"What about the girls?" Caroline asked.

"Auburn isn't big on bowling, but Ansley is down to do anything and Vera is competitive as shit with Edwin and Zion when it comes to bowling." Brandon said, laughing as he thought about the last time they had took her bowling with them.

"She broke the damn lane because she threw the ball so forcefully last time we went bowling." Zion chuckled.

"So, she's been around a while, huh?" Kelsey asked, leaning closer to Zion so their shoulders where touching.

"Yeah, we've been friends with her for a while. She and Edwin have been together for a few months but they just went public with it." Brandon explained.

Caroline nodded. She could understand perfectly about not wanting their relationship to be public yet. Brandon and her had nothing problematic, but she didn't feel the need to announce their relationship everywhere. People already speculated they were dating based on the comments and stuff she was tagged in.

"So what is everyone plans until tonight?" Caroline asked, changing the subject.

"We have to hit the studio, but maybe you and the other girls can do something? Get to know one another?" Brandon said.

"I feel a spa day coming on." Kelsey squealed with excitement. "Ooh, I'll go tell Ansley and Auburn so we can get ready."

••••